Search results

1. P

What glue?

Is there a specific glue that you need to bond something to acrylic? Will liquid nails work?
  2. P

So...RSM 250 Question

Just out of random curiosity I was checking out the RM 250 , and it says it contains T5 linear Power Compacts...umm I'm no rocket scientists but PC and T5 are not one and the same. So which does it actually have? And is the 250 capable of keeping SPS corals other than Stylo's and Monti's?
  3. P

Michael Cb 125

clear ur damn PM bro lol, i cant send you one if ur inbox is full!:smack:
  4. P

Centropyge multifasciatus

Can anyone tell me more about their care? I've been reading, but as usual in this hobby there are vast amounts of contradicting information. I understand they are considered expert only, and that they are notoriously hard to care for. This does not discourage me. I need to know what depth they...
  5. P

Saddle Valentini Puffer

they say they are not reef safe...although the only information i found is they may or may not eat inverts.Are they safe with corals and clams? Is the only reef fear of them eating shrimp and snails?
  6. P

how can you get silicone off?

without scratching glass, and without a gunky ugly messy residue?cnfzd:
  7. P

Saying Goodbye to Hollywood

In light of recent events I have decided this hobby won't work for me right now. Life has so many different hardships that we never expect,so many lives are torn apart by things beyond our control. I have to step out and refocus, rearrange, and recollect myself. Sort and sift through the...
  8. P

has anyone used

aquatraders? or their product oddysea? how is their quality? Customer service etc?
  9. P

My Secret Tank Chronicle

Well as some of you may or may not know I am currently without an aquarium.I have been secretly working on plans for a new tank and having some fun with everyone during the process.Well I crumbled under the pressure and am starting a chronicle for this tank.Keep in mind this is all still in the...
  10. P

Nova Extreme Pro

Anyone using em?Results? Keeping SPS,LPS,Clams with them?and do you feel 3.25w per gallon of T5HO is even enough to keep SPS and clams?
  11. P

tanks

alright well the tank i had custom built by my friends dad didn't hold water,it cracked at the corners and flooded out all over the place.so lesson learned,buy a professionally made tank.problem is i can't find any that fit my criteria in stores.so doesn anyone know of a good website i could...
  12. P

I'm in there like swimwear baby

Well I officially finished my rough draft for my secret tank.Final draft soon to follow.so without giving too much away i need to know a few things.First anyone ever used microbacter7? Results? Second, how well do LED's work compared to T5's MH's..or would a combination be best? And last, where...
  13. P

skimma!

I need a good skimmer that can be placed inside a sump,nothing too elaborate,but something efficient.
  14. P

ping pong ball....

can they be continually in contact with sw?what negative side effects could come from it touching sw?
  15. P

whats the likelihood

of copepods surviving if the have to go thru pump impellars?like if your refugium is plumbed underneath your DT the water has return via pump ie so do the copepods.so can they survive this?
  16. P

silver foxface?

Silver Foxface Rabbitfish - Siganus vulpinus anyone have any experience with them?
  17. P

Anthias....

Do they HAVE to be kept in groups? Anyone successfully kept one alone? Peaceful? Reef safe?
  18. P

wavemakers....

can anyone tell me the benefit of having these? and how they actually work? I get the concept, it turns the powerhead on and off to simulate waves...whats so great about that:rocket:
  19. P

what do copepods eat?

..?
  20. P

I know it feels insane on a train with no love

me = out of the hobby for a grip:nopity: dig it?