skimma!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
What size tank homie?

How much area will you hve in the sump?

ASM makes some AMAZING skimmers especially for the $$$$$ :)

and they don't require any "Ping Pong" balls. :D

Phreek

lol the ping pong ball isnt for my skimma anyways conseulo,and u cant just ask me to say the gallons of my secret tank in public! and as for area i am not sure, at the most 6 by 8. just recommend a brand that makes a skimmer thats able to sit in a sump.i'll find the right size

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
If price is an issue, I would look at Vertex. Premium Aquatics (a RS sponsor) has them. Reef Octopus also has good low priced skimmers PA has them as well, ASM as well if you choose that route

Phreek

i've never heard of reef octopus,and cost isnt really an issue,i just want to make sure if i spend good money on it ,it will work properly

Phreek

vertex has too large of a footprint, for what i need, i really like the second one i posted.what do u all think of that?

r2d2

AquaC Urchin Pro. Small footprint, quiet operation, large collection cup so you dont need to clean it every day, very good reviews all over web.

BLAKEJOHN

Since money is not an issue I suppose you went with a Bubble King or a Deltec right. I would have went with a Reef Octopus or an ASM. Both are good for the $$$. I hope you didnt get that Marineland one.

Phreek

negative on the marineland blake, at first i went with an eshopps, but after reading the reviews i went with a much nicer skimmer.cant tell ya what it is though lol.not till unveiling day