Search results

1. imaccat

Lethals RSM 250

So Sorry to hear that Leigh, take care, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  2. imaccat

South Florida RSM 250

Do you have the surface cooling fans on?
  3. imaccat

low ph due to excess co2?

There is a very good article here on the causes of low PH. Low pH: Causes and Cures by Randy Holmes-Farley - Reefkeeping.com
  4. imaccat

Lethals RSM 250

Appy Brfday
  5. imaccat

Inyotef's RSM 250

Hi Welcome to RS and congratulations, you've bought a great tank. Good luck.
  6. imaccat

RSM 250 - Tunze ATO 3155 Osmoltor - location for sensors?

Hi I have the sensors in the right hand chamber as the water level is less likely to fluctuate for the wrong reasons ( in the left chamber the water level drops if the fine filter clogs an this would turn the pump on and you would get more water in the tank that you need. I run the cables out...
  7. imaccat

new to red sea forum my name is ade i will have some pics of my rsm 250 on at weekend

Re: new to red sea forum my name is ade i will have some pics of my rsm 250 on at wee Welcome
  8. imaccat

Alex and Kristy's RSM 250

Welcome to RS, glad you got the Mantis out. As per my PM I have the ATO sensor in the right hand chamber as the water level in the left hand chamber can drop if the fine filter gets clogged up and then the ATO pumps water in when it isnt needed. Good luck
  9. imaccat

Macor's RSM 250 build

Do you have the surface cooling fans running? They can help to drop the temp a degree or 2.
  10. imaccat

South Florida RSM 250

Hi and welcome to RS, Congratulations on you new tank, very interesting rock work, looks very alien!! The skimmer looks like its doing a great job already. Good luck
  11. imaccat

Aquarium safe water storage bin

I use an old salt bucket too.
  12. imaccat

James' RSM250 Thread

I don't turn mine off, it gives my fish some excercise chasing the food around the tank :smirk:
  13. imaccat

Harrah's RSM 250

Now you have the RO/DI for Christmas, you should buy yourselves a New Years present to go with it - an ATO, soooooo much easier :yup:
  14. imaccat

Macor's RSM 250 build

Hi, Welcome to RS and good luck.
  15. imaccat

imaccat's RSM 250

When the lights go out the Wrasse disappears into the LR, not sure if it goes to ground or into a crevice. I wouldnt normally be worried about not seeing a fish for a day or so, but seeing the CUC all over something at the back of the tank is the deal breaker I'm afraid. If it's not the Wrasse...
  16. imaccat

imaccat's RSM 250

Cheers Glenn, I hope so too!
  17. imaccat

imaccat's RSM 250

Thanks guys Looks like I've lost the Flasher Wrasse I added a few weeks ago, not seen it all day and spotted what looks like the remains of it at the back of the tank with the CUC doing their job, no idea why, seemed perfectly happy yesterday :ponder2:
  18. imaccat

KUWAIT RSM 250 Full SPS

Welcome to RS and congrats on your wonderful tank.
  19. imaccat

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Great additions Juan
  20. imaccat

Dave's new RSM 250

Welcome to RS, good luck with your tank.