Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Well, pictures update, mostly corals.
I'm placing pics of some of them in the FT too.

First, pics of my RBTA which is doing great, since I began feeding the Tank Red Sea Energy A and B and also Oyster eggs, this dude has grow a lot and colored up (Sorry for lousy pics):
DSC_6662.jpg

DSC_6684.jpg

Random Coral Shots:

My Acro is turning green from the original brown:
DSC_6673.jpg

Also, the Green Bird Nest is full of polyps and growing quickly:
DSC_6671.jpg

This Acro I don't know the name, but it has some green and blue mixed color, very nice:
DSC_6670.jpg

Here are a couple of my small acros at feeding time:
DSC_6697.jpg

DSC_6702.jpg

My small Softies garden, some corals which where here are in the FT:
DSC_6679.jpg

Chalice pics: (In the FT)
DSC_6655.jpg

DSC_6659.jpg

Zoas Pics (In the FT)
DSC_6657.jpg

DSC_6656.jpg

Here my pink Millipora:
DSC_6653.jpg

And my center coral piece, latest addition too, Shortcake Acro:
DSC_6651.jpg

DSC_6654.jpg

jpsika08

Thanks Al!
One friend of mine who owns an LFS is selling all his "Display Only" colonies, so I'm putting my eye on other corals too :D

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Nice Juan! Are they wild frags or aquacultured?

Looks like they are growing good!

Lomu

Just excellent, yesterday my third baby girl was born, so you can imagine the joy jeje

When it comes to the aquarium honestly i haven´t had the time it requires but soon my busiest time of work will finally be over, so i hope i can step it up a little bit

Well Juan, I did it... I read your entire thread, ALL of it! You have done an excellent job on everything from conception to completion. Your drive to do things the right way is very admirable:)

I can't wait till your new sump is running, I'm planning to use that design too, so I'm very interested to hear your thoughts after its ran for awhile.

Keep up the great work!

jpsika08

Just excellent, yesterday my third baby girl was born, so you can imagine the joy jeje

When it comes to the aquarium honestly i haven´t had the time it requires but soon my busiest time of work will finally be over, so i hope i can step it up a little bit

Vlado, FELICIDADES!!!!
Muchas bendiciones para ti y tu familia, excelente regalo de Navidad :)