nanoreefing4fun

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks for all your help with our tank and getting things situated. This crab is a monster and I'm hoping he doesn't go after the clown fish but we now have the crab and the fish and are happy with that until we can start a larger tank.
    Reactions: nanoreefing4fun
    kelsyleyendecker
    kelsyleyendecker
    We are limited on space but we do have a 20 gal tank that we might like to clean out and use but I don't know how much more we can do with just 10 more gal. Is that even worth it?
    kelsyleyendecker
    kelsyleyendecker
    Last thing, is there anything different that I need to do now that there is a clown in there and not just the crab?
    Quick question not sure if you can point me to a helpful forum. The bottom few inches in the tank has poor circulation. If I raise my Vortech there are corals that aren't happy and it starts to move to much sand. Was wanting to see what others are doing for this issue. Letting it build till biweekly water change? Thanks.
    Hi ! I had posted a question yesterday and It was in the wrong place. It was regarding the hofer gurgle buster. I was recommended to post the question in a general forum and I cannot figure out how , let alone find the conversation on my computer. If you could help, that would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hi, my id DaddyTLI and Thomas_Li is one and the same. But when there was a new link from tapatalk, I must have used my personal id by accident. Not that there are may posting with Thomas_Li. Please advice what I can do to consolidate back to DaddyTLI.

Tom
    Also nano which part of my tank do I fill first the back where my skimmer is with everything else or the front
    Hi Nano ive been away for a while but hopefully im back to stay.Ive just recently got my first tank its a nano 16 nuvo aquarium which is a 16 gallon tank.Wow I have so many questions but the 1 that I will ask you about is do I need to have my protein skimmer on all the time as ive seen on youtube and they say to run it for 2days to get it up and running but that's it hope you can help
    Hi Glenn. How are things? Sorry I havent been around much, but have been working on a project at a customer and they don't allow access to 'social networks' :)
    Hello Glen :) Now we have personalized areas to chat in other then threads we start :)
    Reactions: Leo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…