Glenn's Reef RSM 250

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Terry thanks for asking... it did it shipped by a company called Pilot, they are saying it's in transit & will be here before next Wednesday, best guess is Tuesday.

Got my Marco Rock today - very nice looking !

Anyone who has got a 250 in the states this year, will the delivery guy help get it from the truck to my garage? Ship weight is like 468 pounds

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Glenn - if not, you could try offering the trucker 10 or 20. That might work. Wow that is heavy! I'm guessing the stand is separate, but it may all be on one skid.

Congrats on the rock!

Max250

I had to offer the truck driver £10 to help me lift the tank up a few steps. The cabinet was just as heavy. I hope you'll have a friend helping you Glenn. Roll on Tuesday!

tnwillia

Most of the heavy deliveries I've had they got it to the tail of the trailer and it was my problem. They may help you but I'd plan on having a way to get it off myself anyway. It might keep you from watching him drive off withit and charging you for just showing up. Good luck!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Not a very good pic, but here is one quick pic of my Marco Rock - all bubble wrapped & all the pieces are about this size, I just opened the box, have looked at a few pieces, they all look like this - very nice ! More pices to come soon as I get the tank going...

af2a4bd9.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Tank arrived noon today (delivery guys (2) of them) brought it from the truck to my garage when asked, didn't even flinch, very nice) , got the stand assembled (took 3 hours) no problems...

if I can find someone to help me bring the tank in & put it on the stand tonight - will be adding sw, sand & rock tomorrow - :woohoo:

pics to come - took a few along the way, nothing special, but a good way to start a new tank thread :)

clka

All right Glenn, how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncer: Will be looking forward to pics of an empty tank soon ;) followed by those of rocks and sand! Have fun,

Cheryl