Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Tank arrived noon today (delivery guys (2) of them) brought it from the truck to my garage when asked, didn't even flinch, very nice) , got the stand assembled (took 3 hours) no problems...

if I can find someone to help me bring the tank in & put it on the stand tonight - will be adding sw, sand & rock tomorrow - :woohoo:

pics to come - took a few along the way, nothing special, but a good way to start a new tank thread :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Isn't this already your new tank thread? But, 7 pages already! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks all - like a kid at Christmas...

Neighbor helped me set the tank in place... installing equipment now... came with ALL Sicce pumps - very happy with that fact !

Dweezil

I bet your wife is sitting there with a smile looking at you thinking "Like a boy with a new toy" I know my husband did. haha Congratulations..fun times!

Yay It's here! Can't wait for pics. Sicce pumps...yay!!! Congratulations again Glenn!
Following along!
Alice

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Getting it going, sand and Marco dry rock in - salt water and LR to come tomorrow
1218.gif

IMG_1350a.jpg

clka

Looking good :) Don't you love how the Marco rocks fit together, its like being a kid again playing with Lincoln Logs! You sure got a lot done today ~

Cheryl

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow - you are getting things going quickly! Keep up the good work, and don't forget that patience thing! :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Still going to use the Thorite or just fit the rock together without it? It looks like you could get some nice structures fit together without going permanent with the Thorite.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Marco didn't ship it & I have e-mailed him, now I am thinking I really don't need it... if he will I might just get a refund for that part of the order.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow, you don't waste much time Glenn. That rock looks like some quality stuff. Are you going to start making up your own saltwater mix now?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Leigh I need to start to save a few dollars... I think it has been costing me an extra $200 a year for the convenience, now that would be $400