BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Allen - I was so saddened to hear the latest news. :( I'll be keeping you and the families in my prayers.

redneckgearhead

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Sorry to hear, Al

DanSReef

Allen - You do not know me.....but I have gotten to know you a bit through your posts here on RS. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. - Dan

soco

You do not know me either but i read alot of what you have to say so i feel i konw you a little. My prayers are with you and let god be with you and your family!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wow! Yall are nothing less than AMAZING! Your kind words, well wishes and words of support bring a GREAT detail of peace and comfort in a really tough situation.

Thank you ALL!

Rhodes19

Allen,

I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law. That is a tough thing to go through. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Frankie

RS STAFF
So sorry for your sorrow Allen. I will be keeping you and your brother in my prayers. God Bless!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and prayers for my family. It was a tough day for the family today but finally they have peace and closure. Anita Butler was laid to rest this afternoon at Morning Star (in Dutch Cove, Canton). She and brother were high school sweethearts. They dated for 5 years and were married for 36 years.

Keep my brother, his sons, and all of Anita's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Remember life is short and SO precious!

On a brighter note: I'm staying with my brother at night to help him "adapt" and we've had so many really good conversations this week. This is the most and best talk we've done in... well EVER!

Read more about Anita here
Annita Butler Obituary: View Annita Butler's Obituary by Asheville Citizen-Times

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
thank you everyone! Today was a VERY good day. My brother got a full night of solid sleep last night and woke up today with a new found PEACE and a clear head.

Thank you ALL!

Allen

shark32

Hi BigAl,
Very sorry to hear about your loss of your sister-in-law. You and your family are in my prayers.
God Bless you all.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Well the end of near for this system. If you listen closely you'll hear the clock tick tocking down
Freakyladyclock.jpg

My current goal is to start moving live-stock into the new tank on Monday (5 days away) and have this tank empty, cleaned, and STORED by Saturday/Sunday evening. I'm hoping some local reefers will take this chance to get some really nice coral at a good price otherwise it's all going to the LFS's on consignment. We'll see . . .
reallyscrewed2.gif

On a brighter note . . . the new RSM 130d (34g) tank is coming along nicely. The stand is built, the tank components are "In" and the Rockwork is "getting there". Right now it looks kind of rough almost comical (zippy ties etc) which means this image fits the bill here
McGyver.jpg

Here is the chronicle for the new system
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/67533-big-als-mountain-reef.html