BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hi Al,
My fingers are wore out from scrolling, Lol !!!! Sorry to read, tank is no longer in your life, I'm checkin out all your other tanks too, 10g tank is awesome !! All your tanks inspire me, learning alot reading through your threads, enjoying pics too :)

Well thank you very much for the kind words. Enjoy the pics and the LONG threads :)

AJK

Phew !! I made it to page 110, Lol !!!! Beautiful/fascinating pics :thumbup: I'll have to retire for the night and pick up tomorrow. I hope one day my tanks posess the same beauty :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Phew !! I made it to page 110, Lol !!!! Beautiful/fascinating pics :thumbup: I'll have to retire for the night and pick up tomorrow. I hope one day my tanks posess the same beauty :)
AJK all it takes is some patience and learning as you go. I wish I had this "magic touch" but in reality I just followed basic "Salt Water Fundamentals" and tried to learn all I could from others. I tried to not duplicate other's mistakes LOL! I can't wait to watch your tank mature and grow into your own work of art :)

Hi MR BIG AL i have been enjoyin your tank threads all night your 10 gal was an amazing tank

Thank you. It was very special to me too :)

AJK

Hi Al,
Thanks for all your help and advice. I need to slow down, I saw a beautiful star polyp at the lfs today, and nearly bought it, then slap myself to reality, Lol !!!! equipment/water quality first.

I've been doing a ton of reading, and the more I read, the more I discover my mistakes. My ro/di unit will be here in a few day's. Thanks for posting all the beautiful/fascinating pics, I really enjoy viewing them, I made it to pg 125, Lol !!!! If you see any mistakes in pics I post up, please let me know, so I can avoid disasters. Great job on all your tanks friend :)

AJK

IMG_4007.jpg

Hi Al,
Awesome sump/fuge setup friend :thumbup: