BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I know this is LAST minute but anyone who is within driving distance. . . .

I'm taking this tank down TOMORROW and I'll sell it with everything (equipment wise) except the ProfiLux and JBJ for $750 cash. The catch is you MUST come get it tomorrow afternoon in Waynesville NC.

This includes:

90g Reef Tank
29g Sump
18g Fuge
10g ATO container
48" Mh(2x150w)/T5(4x54w) light fixture
Fuge Light
2x 200w Heaters
Custom Wooden (Furniture Grade) Stand, Canopy, and full height Storage Closet
2x Koralia #4
Mag18 (1800 gph)

reef keeper

I know I don't post a lot but I have been following this chronicle since I became a member. I am deeply saddened by the loss of you loved one. Also if I did not live in Canada I would be beside you helping with you fragging. Hope you day goes well.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thank you very much! I appreciate the kinds words and sentiment! That means the world to me.

A.

jpsika08

Al, have you tried selling the tank over at RC under Selling equipment section?

I see that everything that's put up there gets sold, sorry to promote them but just giving out ideas :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Juan. Yes it's over there as well. I've also got the coral listed over there. Hopefully I can move this stuff all tonight and tomorrow instead of storing the tank and hauling all the livestock to the LFS tomorrow evening.

Someone could buy this and re-sale it to make some easy $$$. And the coral.. OMG the coral. If I had the time and tank space I'd make some SERIOUS frags. I've been growing this system out for a long time in preparation for a BIG tank so I've got some pretty good sized colonies.

Thanks again :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good luck with the sale Allen, I cannot belive your selling it so cheap! That stand alone is worth some $$$. Top quality stuff there.
Here's a bump buddy.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks gang. Well it's done. All I can say about this system is

game-over.jpg

I had a local reefer friend come over yesterday while we were moving and took all the coral out of the tank that was "fraggable" and "Cut it Up". Whew talk about a lot of work! Then I took all the rock colonies out into 5 buckets and the rest of the rock into other buckets and hauled it all to the LFS.

I woke up this morning (to freaking SNOW) and decided I didn't want to store this tank. I sent a text to a local friend who was marginally interested. I decided I'd see if I could entice him to come not only GET it but to take it down. So I told him, "For $500 and YOU come get it, it's yours. You take it down today and $500!"

He jumped all over it and was at the house in an hour ready to start hauling stuff out. So it's GAME OVER!

Rhodes19

Well, I,m glad its finally over. That should be a lot less stress for you. Now you can concentrate on the RSM. Have you started a build thread yet???

AJK

Hi Al, I just scrolled through 60 plus pages, to see completion of 90 gal,. Gorgeous L shape cabinet,. Do you know what page I can see the finished 90 gal ? Also what happend to it ? I did scroll backwards to see all the lovely corals too. Wow !!! Bet that tank was awesome !!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
AJK thanks for the kind words.

I think some of the Getting Wet" photos start around page 70ish. Just go from there and breeze thru them :)

The tank, stand and everything sold to a local guy here. He has it put up in one of his customers business on a "Rental" basis. He got it for a REALLY good deal and will probably make a ton of money on it since it's "Rental" now. Good for him :) I'm glad someone is getting some use from it :) Tanks etc don't store well.

AJK

Hi Al,
My fingers are wore out from scrolling, Lol !!!! Sorry to read, tank is no longer in your life, I'm checkin out all your other tanks too, 10g tank is awesome !! All your tanks inspire me, learning alot reading through your threads, enjoying pics too :)