Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varga

I bought a 360g glass, with 3/4" glass and all sorts of extra bracing, shipped, for $2500, which included glass tops, holes drilled, and heavy duty bulkheads. That is STILL a heck of a lot more than you paid. :D

But mine will be viewable from 3 sides though.

That is an amazing deal. Ididnt even look into glass since theres only 2 of us to pick it up

my tank can be viewed from 4 sides.....you jsut have to stick your head in the water :D

Varga

This is a good day......I just saw my mandarin eat frozen food for the first time ever!!!! now I have 3 dragnets who eat dead food :D :D :D

tbittner

I wonder if you got tank bred and raised mandarins... :dunno:

There are a couple of people who have been successful of breeding them and raising the fry. Maybe they're starting to sell them.

dianezoo

I understand that they will still starve eating frozen brine becuase it dosent contain all that they need. Thats just what a suposed expert told me. I kept an mandarin who also ate Frozen brine but he died after 2 years.

Enjoying your set up progress Varga

Lee

Wow, that is a lot of stuff to happen in 2 months. Design and build tank, cut wall, install tank, stock, break down, remove tank, fix, reinstall, restock, and have it look perfect in 6 weeks?!?!