Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a lot of work now that you put it that way :D

It IS a lot of work...or was. Reading your chronicle has been so much fun. I don't know how you kept your cool when you realized that it was leaking after the first installation. You made it look easy.

Varga

when I saw the first leak, I put my head on the tank and had a little heart attack, almost shed a little tear, then decided to rebuild :D

Yeah...my temper is a little more severe than that. First, I probably would have cursed, then again...then again. Then I would have freaked out. Then listen to my wife curse and simultaneously freak out.

vdituri

Maybe you can work out a deal with the LFS.
You train 'em they sell 'em.
You get billions of dollars?

I would pay extra if I knew in advance that it ate frozen.

This is a good day......I just saw my mandarin eat frozen food for the first time ever!!!! now I have 3 dragnets who eat dead food :D :D :D

Varga

I think if you have one that is trained, others follow. my female scooter blenny is the only one I actually trained, then got a male, he just watched and learned, and I'm guessing the mandarin watched and learned too. the blennys eat everything but flakes.

Varga

just some more random, completely pointless shots :D

theres the ever industrious sifter. first he gathered medium sized rubble, and buried them with sand, on top of his hole. looks like he wanted to strengthen it against attacks from above :)

Attachments

• 000_0111 [640x480].JPG
    000_0111 [640x480].JPG
    25 KB · Views: 172
  • canyon [640x480].jpg
    canyon [640x480].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 170
  • froggy [640x480].jpg
    froggy [640x480].jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 169
  • sifter [640x480].jpg
    sifter [640x480].jpg
    49 KB · Views: 168

vdituri

I think if you have one that is trained, others follow. my female scooter blenny is the only one I actually trained, then got a male, he just watched and learned, and I'm guessing the mandarin watched and learned too. the blennys eat everything but flakes.

THAT is cool. Kudos.

and p.s. - no pics are pointless.

Varga

Thanks everyone.

Heres a first for me, just put some red nori in for Naso, and all my fish started eating it. is this normal or have I been starving them too much?

Attachments

• nori clown.JPG
    nori clown.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 157