The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Mine is on it's way :woohoo: I'll take picts tomorrow when he gets here!!!

Not yet. That was just the label I printed :) Yours is still happily swimming in a breeder's net. I will bag it up at the latest possible time (around 6pm) today. You will get another email once the box has physically been scanned at UPS.

SeahorseBT

Here are some updated pics of mine. This one's middle stripe is shaped like an "F"
IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Branding your fish now Al?

One of my little babies ventured out last night to find the lonely baby in the middle of the tank. The two of them then found the MJ pump by the other clowns. After that they scurried across the tank to where the other baby was waiting. All three spent the night on the left side of the tank. Those same two ventured out across the tank this morning, found the hammer in the upper right corner of the tank (just above the other clowns). They were content to stay there until the other clowns said no. They then scurried across the tank again and now all 3 are loving the vortech on the left side of the tank.

Do you think they are playing hide and seek with me? :dance:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Branding your fish now Al?

One of my little babies ventured out last night to find the lonely baby in the middle of the tank. The two of them then found the MJ pump by the other clowns. After that they scurried across the tank to where the other baby was waiting. All three spent the night on the left side of the tank. Those same two ventured out across the tank this morning, found the hammer in the upper right corner of the tank (just above the other clowns). They were content to stay there until the other clowns said no. They then scurried across the tank again and now all 3 are loving the vortech on the left side of the tank.

Do you think they are playing hide and seek with me? :dance:

Yes :D

sambrinar

Dang Doni, Just, I mean JUST got it... I haven't even opened the box. ROFLMAO. I have my camera, this computer will not talk to it, so I will post it tonight, I promise :D Opening it now...

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Cool name :) Yep, he is only about 3 months old. 1" is small when we're used to seeing large clowns.

sambrinar

Ok Acclimated for 1.5 hours... he's (Elvis) in the tank, went right to the O clown (now named Elvira was Omen) that is 2x his size and bit him (well her)... It was too funny, now the O clown is following him around nipping... I got some video and tried some picts. Fast little one. I will post them tonight.

TonyD

Now they are in the Nano to grow a little and I have a better camera to get some pictures.

picassos2.jpg

Getting the "don't take my picture!" stare.
picassos3.jpg

This gives a good example of thier size.
Picassos_FTS.jpg

sambrinar

Lookin' good Tony....

Here is my little guy some pict and video the second video is comical. The little one gets a little miffed at the picking. Now they are best of friends, hanging out together. I thought Elvira was lonely, now she has Elvis :D

I appoligize for the glass, I didn't want to stick my hand in there just yet and freak him out .....

On arrival
Elvisonarrival.jpg

They meet
ElvirafollowinElvis.jpg

Palling around
Bestfriends111808.jpg

Uploading The chase video now, I will post it if it ever gets done, man takes a long time