The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

BarbMazz

Umm Barb,
It is way later than tomorrow.
Beautiful fish everyone. Glad to hear they are all doing well.

Oh I know! (Notice who is telling me that! The woman who hardly ever posts pictures!!! lol)

The pictures are in the camera. John took my laptop to Baltimore with him. I will try to upload them to the Apple. I've not done that before, but there's a first time for everything, right?

These fish are seriously GORGEOUS. The best looking of this whole bunch here!!!

:angel1: :laughroll I'm a fish momma! Gotta love me!

BarbMazz

Okay! Let's see if this works. I'm on the Apple and I haven't done this before here on RS.

DSC_5854.jpg

DSC_5799.jpg

DSC_5798.jpg

DSC_5810.jpg

DSC_5770.jpg

DSC_5785.jpg

DSC_5783.jpg

DSC_5784.jpg

BarbMazz

Yep! Way easy. Except! I didn't load my camera software on the Apple, and I couldn't figure out how to size the pics??

So, I uploaded them to photobucket and resized them there.

Can you give me some easy tips? Or, is it better just to load my camera stuff on the comp?

goldenmean

I have photoshop that I use for resizing.
I photo has some tools but not resizing. If your cameras software does that just put it on the apple. I would let the photos download onto iphoto then use the tools you need from your camera's software.

bluespotjawfish

Great photos!

I can't wait for mine to grow a bit. They love riding the waves! I have my MJ set to go one/off each minute. They can't wait until the next wave strikes!

OMG, I was giving mine their evening feeding, and discovered a HUGE gorgilla crab in the fuge! When I put the fuzzy mushroom rock in there, it must have been inside (and probably why my other perc abandoned it as a home). I knew I still had ONE in the display tank and ONE in the 55 anemone tank that I can't get out, but I thought the fuge was free. Anyway, I'm glad I saw him before he found my babies!

LSheldon

Your babies are so beautiful! I can't wait to see mine in a month!

Here's how I resize photos on my apple: Drag the pics out of iphoto and onto your desktop. Then double click on the icon and it should open up in preview, which comes preinstalled on the computer. In the preview menu bar, click on tools and go down to resize. It's pretty easy from there. To do this with multiple photos, select them all at once from your desktop by dragging the mouse over any photos you want to change and right click, open. That will open them all in preview and you can go one by one from there. good luck!

lcstorc

I am very glad I begged for pics. Those are incredible.
Gorgeous babies. They look so happy in their new home.

BarbMazz

Thanks Jeff and LSheldon for the re-sizing tips! I'm going to install my Nikon software but also will try the preview resize tip. Photobucket is totally laborious for doing all that!

I think my fishies are utterly gorgeous and I'm so glad you all agree.
They love their nems! I've notice at nighttime they use the nem tentacles like pacifiers? They suck on them! Do any of you see yours doing that too?

Jeff, when you move yours to your display are you thinking of an anemone or letting them pick something you already have to host?

BarbMazz

Thanks, Lynn and gramma Woody :D

The tank sits next to my recliner where I "compute" so I am gazing at them ALL the time.

This is my symbiont tank; I've added a pink spot watchman goby and its pistol shrimp. It's so much fun to watch all the interactions!

goldenmean

When my pair go into the DT they are going to have to find a non-nem to host them. I do have a rock flower nem but they are not know as a hosting nem. That nem is enough of pain moving around and bother other corals. He has stayed pretty much in the same place for the last 3 or 4 months or so but he moves just enough to do some damage to a nearby monti or trumpet coral.
I don think I want to deal with another nem.
It would be cool if they took to the Duncan mass as long as they are gentle.

forddna

I don't have a nem yet. I used to have a gorgeous pair of True Percs that I sold to get my Picasso. They hosted frogspawn and then my toadstool. My Picasso likes my Devil's Hand. He hasn't shown ANY interest in the frogspawns or toadstool. I'm going to have to get a nem soon. :)

LSheldon

My little ones are still doing great! I love them so much! I decided when they got here that I didn't want to put them in the 65. I was worried that they might get bullied by the bigger fish, and kindof lost in the mix. Soooo, yesterday I ordered a solana for them. I just got the shipment confirmation. I'm so excited! As soon as it's cycled, they'll have their very own honeymoon suite, and eventually (gonna let the tank mature for a while first), a bta. :dance: They'll be alone in the QT until the tank is ready, but these little ones are what drove me to finally break down my last freshwater tank to make room for their new home. I hope fedex gets it here tomorrow, otherwise I'll probably have to wait until Monday.

bluespotjawfish

Two of mine let me get their photo today. The Grade B is becoming a girl!

Attachments

• P1090844-2pigs.JPG
    P1090844-2pigs.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 164
  • P1090842-2pigs.JPG
    P1090842-2pigs.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 164