The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Due to the very long delay (2 full days), Phanman's babies were DOA. That was mostly UPS fault but I take responsiblity also. Had I used 72 hour heat packs instead of the 24 hour, they would have made it just fine.
I have since ordered some 72 hr heat packs for future out of country shipping. Tough mistake but a valuable lesson learned. At least the package zipped through customs okay.

Stacef

Two of my guys found a nice comfy fuzzy bed.
P1090964.jpg

]

Awww! He was kissing the other goodnight on the forehead :D

Phanman

Yea I was very sad when they actually got here....

I wouldnt blame yourself Doni, it was all UPS's fault for not delivering my package and not allowing me to pick it up because "it was in the truck" but the guy just didnt show up. I had taken the day off for the little babies and had called UPS at least 8 times throughout the day and not once did i get the same answer from the reps... got everything from the package still being in the States, its in the truck, its at the office, its in transit... etc. I even got an ETA that the driver would show up at 7:30pm but he never showed.

But at least we know it made it through customs without a hitch.

Poor fishies...

sambrinar

Ahh I am sorry Phanman, poor little guys. Stupid UPS.

My little guys has really made himself at home and my O Clown is still loving on him, they hang out all the time. looks like they are having fun in there

sambrinar

I had to turn off one of my PH for now, the poor little guy was trying to follow the O Clown to the front of the tank and was having a hard time in the current. Now he seems happy as a lark. I'll let him get a little bigger before I turn it back on.

bluespotjawfish

Phanman - Awe, it is so sad to open the box and see dead babies! Mine broke my heart.

sambrinar - I set my MJ's to turn on for a minute and then turn off. The babies seemed to like that. They could relax in between, but after a while they were ready for the next wave.

forddna

So sorry to hear about the DOA's. That's heartbreaking to know they probably suffered...leaves you so helpless feeling. I mean, everybody but UPS tried their best!

So will UPS cover any of it? And on that note, Doni, if someone orders more than $100 worth of fish (free up to $100), is the package insured for the higher value?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice video Marvin. The female looks like she is okay with him now :thumbup:

So will UPS cover any of it? And on that note, Doni, if someone orders more than $100 worth of fish (free up to $100), is the package insured for the higher value?

I never insure any of the packages. Live animals are not covered.

MarvinsReef

Nice video Marvin. The female looks like she is okay with him now :thumbup:
yeah, I think she's okay with him now... still squabbling every so often but not as bad... the Snowcasso looks like he's having seizures sometimes... I think that's his way of "flashing"? dunno the actual word for it... LoLz..

MarvinsReef

Hehehe.. the shimmy/shaking is a sign of acceptance. He likes her :)
shimmy/shaking is the term... LoLz... :D

I just checked on them this morning and they slept in separate spots.. maybe the Snowcasso was bad last night... LoLz... hope they stay together more as they get use to each other more... :)