PREMIUM
Another then and now:

8/12/11
DSC_0004-2.jpg

10/3/12
DSC_0013-10.jpg

steved13

PREMIUM
Here's another progress series, I was just thinking this hadn't grown at all until I looked through these:

12/7/10
IMG_1766.jpg

2/21/11
IMG_1926.jpg

6/26/11
DSC_0020.jpg

5/6/12
DSC_0018-4.jpg

10/3/12
DSC_0020-1.jpg

steved13

PREMIUM
SPS This one's been through the ringer I almost gave up on it, but it's come back.

9/17/11
DSC_0013_01-1.jpg

3/28/12
DSC_0020_01.jpg

10/3/12
DSC_0049.jpg

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Fantastic growth record Steve, I wish I had of thought to do something like that. But geesh, you Americans confuse me with your backwards dates :).

yankieman

Awesome pics Steve and the top down pics are great too , I can really see growth there since i was there in may too ,, everything just looks great ,,,,,

steved13

PREMIUM

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hey Steve, just catching up on your tank thread. You have an awesome tank, something to be envied for sure. Looks like all 3 of us won something at MACNA, though I think you and Roger made out a little better. I put one raffle ticket in the Prodibio bucket and won, lol. A starter pack which I don't really need, that is until I get my new huge tank, right, hehe. Remember the guy from my local reef club that one the years supply of salt? That bum won the 50 in. Sony LCD tv, Aquatic Life 48in light fixture, and 2 huge clams. It's just not fair, lol.

Great tank thread!

tommyboynj

Steve. Tank is stunning. Amazing growth and color. I'm looking at starting biopellet reactor on my 75 mixed reef. I've got my nitrates to 2ppm and my phos to 0.08ppm but just can't seen to clear them any further. I've cut feelings back, increased flow, increased my wc schedule etc but I still have lingering hair algae and bryopsis. When I run gfo my lps pout and my phos still goes nowhere. I know your a fan. What media are you using, how much per gallon etc? Trying to get some insight from some with a success story.