Steved13's 250G Deep Dimension

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Dude that monti is sick sick sick. How did I miss that. Id love a close up!

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

steved13

PREMIUM
Well the Monti is about half of what it was. If you look in that pic it wrapped around and became 2 layers, I was working in the tank and bumped it, a small piece broke off and I thought that was it, bnut later I noticed I had separated the layers. The bottom layer had turned white do to being shaded by the top layer, so I took the bottom out and left the top. It's still pretty big, but not quite what it was.

steved13

PREMIUM
Here are a couple of new pics of the Monti Cap:

DSC_0001-26.jpg

DSC_0002-18.jpg

The new growth edge is a bluish purple.

dmatt88

Well the Monti is about half of what it was. If you look in that pic it wrapped around and became 2 layers, I was working in the tank and bumped it, a small piece broke off and I thought that was it, bnut later I noticed I had separated the layers. The bottom layer had turned white do to being shaded by the top layer, so I took the bottom out and left the top. It's still pretty big, but not quite what it was.

I hope u saved the white piece they tend to color back.

..........tequilla is not my friend anymore

steved13

PREMIUM
It's been awhile since I posted. I just got an iPad and wanted to try postings pic from it.

this trachy has been though heck and back. This is the one that got chewed on by a butterfly I had tried. Then I was feeding it a piece of silverside and I think I didn't thaw it well enough, it shriveled up and I saw the crabs munching on it for the next few nights. The crabs seemed to have only eaten a dead section and left the good tissue. You can see it and the tiny baby also.

f6d913e39dd1bf28efb6fda64046f12e.jpg

dmatt88

She's struggling no doubt. U tease with one pic? Dude its the 5th date full on photos r allowed.

..........rarely am I speechless

steved13

PREMIUM
She's struggling no doubt. U tease with one pic? Dude its the 5th date full on photos r allowed.

..........rarely am I speechless

Actually the struggle is over. It's been like that for a couple of months now, inflates and deflates and even puts out feeders. Barring anything else happening to it, it will be fine. The little tiny one on the side is about the size of a dime.