Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

gimmito

I shot him an e-mail to see how the tangs were doing...no response. I think he's busy building a 5,000 gal outdoor saltwater pond. ;)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Isn't there a guy on here...Harold I think...who has visted Juan before? Maybe he could find something out for us.

jpsika08

Hey guys, sorry for not replying to any posts nor messages lately, I’m pretty alive though. ;)

I’m going through a very rough patch in my life, sadly my wife and I are getting separated and with this I’m not living at my home for a Little over a month ago, I have gotten my whole attention to my kids which are my priority right now as they are quite affected by the whole situation.

Sadly all the tank and systems are going down as I haven’t been able to give any maintenance nor see it since I left the house.

I hope that I can go through this as quick as possible and maybe in the future re establish my passion for the reef tanks. I consider you all my friends and really appreciate all the messages and having me in your thoughts.
I won’t be around for some time as my head is really tangled around this problem though this is not the last time you hear from Juan.

Thank you again everyone I really wish you all the best.

Take good care,

Sincerely

Juan

dmatt88

I'm so very sorry buddy. Been there. Glad ur focused on what really matters, the kids. It'll payoff. It sure takes awhile to realize but it does. If I can help in any way, don't hesitate letting me know. Thanks for the heads up. Peace brother. Matt

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Jetbkk

Hang in there Juan. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through but you have your priorities right and I'm sure you will come out of all this ok. Best of luck to you and looking forward to seeing you back in action.

sk8rdn

Sorry Juan... Take care of the important stuff, we'll be here when you build the next 10,000L system...

...Moving On, Moving On...

lethal

So very sorry to hear this Juan. You have your priorities right in putting your kids first, they are so precious and will need guidance while you go through this. Praying that all goes well for you and if you ever need to talk we're only a pm away. Take care buddy.

Funlad3

Sorry to hear that Juan. Knowing this, it makes perfect sense why you haven't been on, and I would have done the same. Good luck getting everything sorted away, and like Matt and Leigh said, if there's anything we can do, just PM or email us/me. Until then, we'll continue to miss you. :)

- Ben

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I'm so sorry Juan, been there and it is rough but I'm glad you are there for the kids and it does get better. You are in all of our hearts and we will be here for you.

steved13

PREMIUM
:( sad to hear Juan. You have many friends here, and we've never met you, I'm sure you have folks close by also. Don't forget to take care of yourself, as well as your family. Keep in touch when you can. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to let me know.

A reef tank project might be a good way to keep your mind in a positive direction...although this is probably more selfish on my part, wanting to see you around here more.

Built347

Sorry to hear Juan.. you definitely do have friends here.. we hope the very best for you Juan.. good luck buddy it's good to know your focusing on the important stuff.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Willie McDaries

major bummer Juan,so sorry to hear.......hopefully you'll get things sorted out soon and can get back to enjoying life again.....let us know if there's anything we can do to help

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Very sorry to hear this Juan.......tough times for sure but there is always a blessing in all things that happen. Stick to what you feel is right and you'll come out on top.

God bless,
Bryan

1357HA

So sad that you are going through this moment, hope all works out for the best for you and your kids Juan. You can count on me if there is anything I can help you with.
Un abrazo y animo Juan, trata de encontrar serenidad y paz, mis mejores deseos para vos y desde ya le pido a Dios para que te de sabiduría y felicidad!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:( sad to hear Juan. You have many friends here, and we've never met you, I'm sure you have folks close by also. Don't forget to take care of yourself, as well as your family. Keep in touch when you can. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to let me know.

A reef tank project might be a good way to keep your mind in a positive direction...although this is probably more selfish on my part, wanting to see you around here more.

Well said Steve!

Juan we're here for you in any way you need! You and your whole family are in our thoughts and prayers here! Hang in there and take care of yourself!!

bmplank86

Juan sorry I didnt get a chance to get to know you but I've been through your situation. You deff have your priorities in order and RS will still be here when you return, we'll leave the light on for ya :) good luck!

"No rain, no rainbow"

engineer goby

Sorry to hear Juan we are all going to miss you. Best of luck going forward and remember we are only a mouse click away. Hang in there buddy

........Starting to figure this out

Stretch

Sorry to hear this Jaun. Keep your head up and hang in there buddy! I hope everything works out for you and your family.