Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
If anyone interested in seeing the Yellow tangs chow down check out the LIVE CAM under my sig :)

I just had one of those "What are you doing?" moments. As I clicked the link, I realized that I could get off of my computer and just feed my own yellow tang. :)

Lomu

Juan, i can´t see your live cam ... internet says the page dosen´t exist. Have tried from my work and home, nothing ...

Is it just me ??

Lomu

SAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Increible Juan ... realmente un espectaculo !!

Don´t forget to do the 101 Feeding stations for dummies (o sea yo) jajaja

jpsika08

Jajajaja Gracias Vlado, espero cambiar la camara de posición hoy talves apuntando al arrecife :D

Como va tu acuario?

jpsika08

Todo Reef • Ver Tema - Fotos de mi sistema

There´s very little update, but you can see a couple of new additions. Today i have to go see a CBB i reserved a week ago. If it´s eating fish paste or something at all ... it´s coming with me

I will go in and look at your thread :)
Hope you get the CBB, they are difficult to eat but I've heard that paste is good.

OMG - that is so cool! It's little cute clips like that that make my job of convincing my other half to get more reef stuff easier! Thank you!

Glad you liked it Camille and hopefully it will help you convince your other half of buying more, thanks for stopping by :)