Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

gimmito

Juan,

I thought something might be wrong...but was hoping you were just traveling or busy at work. My heart goes out to you and your family. As others mentioned, we will miss you Hermano. I'll definitely keep you guys in prayer and especially for the kids.

Lomu

Es una mierda !! No me salen otras palabras. Te deseo todo lo mejor y toda la fuerza posible. Ojala los chicos salgan lo mas ilesos posible.

Fuerte abrazo hno !!

Ashr

Wish you all the best. I have no been around for some time but we always had good chats! We hope all works out for you in the end!

gimmito

Just to let everyone know I heard from Juan after the earthquake. He and the kids are doing fine and says hello to everyone.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good news on that part. Thanks for the heads up Jim.
Juan, I will be keeping your current problem in prayer buddy. Not an easy thing to be separated from your family.
Turn to your faith brother. Men and women will fail each other, but He never will fail you.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Forum Runner

Lomu

Hey Juan, what have you been up to in this time ?
Did you broke the system or is it still running.

Would love to know from you and how things are going with the kids and everything.

kyle4201

Holly cow!!!! I cant stop reading this build! have to go but ill be back later. lol (I cant wait to see it done, its like a book with a surprise ending, lol)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
My dear friend Juan. Truly a great guy who I hope is only taking a short reprieve from this hobby. He was truly a student of the hobby and set out to do the best he could by our little ocean friends. His build is phoenominal and everyone can learn a bunch from reading thought it.

I do miss playing COD with you Juan!

GregT

Juan, I wish you well. Pm me if you like, I've been through the same a few years ago and now pleased to be back on my feet, with new focus and life.
Your Kiwi buddy
Greg

jpsika08

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't or didn't logged before today.

I wanted to stop by and, first, thank you all very much for the warm wishes, it was indeed a terrible year for me, though, I'm glad to report that my wife and I are back together and kids doing great.
At the end, if God is with you, anything is possible and family comes first.

How's everyone doing? I 'm seeing many new users and moderators around here, need to catch up.

The tank as some of you may have guessed I took it down :(
Nevertheless, as I want to get my hands wet again, I'm upgrading everything and a new monster is coming in... it's so big I need to start a new thread. ;)

Well, take care all and see you around.

Regards

Juan.

kyle4201

NEW THREAD!!!!???? all right!!! I simply was blown away by your last one, Cant wait to follow along on your journey!! :) And congrats on your family! that is a great end to a great thread! :)

Tokalosh

Jaun,

Welcome back mate, so good to hear that the family is still together, and you have made it through the toughest year of your life.
I'm looking forward to following your next thread.

Stay safe!

Dario

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Jaun that is great news! So happy to hear things are working out AND that you will be doing another build!

Details, details!