Martin's RSM 130

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
You may never know what happened with the goby. The clean up crew can make a pretty quick job of working on a deceased fish, and may not have been the actual cause. Had the goby been eating?

He was busy sifting sand through his gills and did not eat the fish food i was feeding my clownfish but he was eating some hair algae and was very mobile!! DIgging burrows

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Maybe there just wasn't enough micro life established in the sand to sustain him. Tough to say what caused it.

DSC_0149.jpg

What is this fuzzy grey stuff growin on my rock?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
On my screen I see green parts and pink (coralline), along with a few tube worm threads. I'm not sure what part to look at. I see a bit of fuzzy grey stuff on the left edge of the rock - no idea what it is.

Haha that's ok, and i just found an explosion of mites on my glass today, never was there before but my clownfish and snails are eating it and they don't seem to be a nuisance! I'm pretty sure theyre amphipods...super super small and white!

Ya for sure, my clownfish just pick at em all day :) Love how my reef is just an ecosystem and stuff is growing every week that i find i didn't add and i get to learn about it!! So awesome...Copepods just grow on their own? or can i do something to help them multiply!