Martin's RSM 130

I recently started a RSM which i bought off of craigslist for 280 dollars, it came with a bucket of red sea salt and 20-25 lbs of bare rock. I bought 45 lbs of live sand off ebay and 30lbs of man made live rock locally off craigslist as well for $30! So i got into the hobby for relatively cheap...I bought two ocellaris from a pet shop for $10 each, 5 astrea snails, a turbo snail with some type of coral growing on its shell, and a blue legged hermit! I will put up pictures today or tomorrow, tank has fully cycled. I think my two clownfish are sexing because one keeps picking on the other one so i'm guessing it's establishing dominance. I plan on buying more clean up crew and either a blenny or jawfish in the next week or so! Tank has been up and running for ~3 weeks http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/images/Tsmilies/fish_3.gif

anybody wanna tell me how to upload pictures, followed ginas directions but it's not working and it has royally pissed me off and I'm having a terrible day, and finding multiple times in a row that my photo gallery continues to be empty has definitely made it even worse!

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

sorry for the poor quality, couldn't get the camera to focus on my aquarium anyone know what this thing on my turbo snail is? ha

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
A bottle will last a long time - you only use a bit to kill an Aiptasia. If you have one Aiptasia you'll most likely see more popping up. They can really multiply if you let them. Some have success with a true Peppermint Shrimp eating them, and some don't. Some have problems with the peppermints eating corals, but I never have.

Here's video on using it:

YouTube - Red Sea Aiptasia-X