Martin's RSM 130

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
They feed on Microalgae, and may be why they're on the glass - looking for algae film to eat. You can culture them but it's usually done in a separate tank with a lot of Microalgae added to breed them.

DSC_0151.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Not hideous - just a new tank. :) Now you get to practice being an "artist" in the things that you add!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice additions! I'm not sure, but it looks more like a zoa than a paly.

May just be bacteria on the sand, or maybe more likely settled dust from the live rock. If it's not red (Cyano) probably not a problem. You might lightly mix it up, or just see what happens with it.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That's how they spread, multiply, and conquer your tank LOL! Mine climbed up my rock in the same manner as across it.

Lost a clownfish today, he was there in the morning then a couple hours later he was gone, i can't find his body, i left the cover open but he didnt jump out cuz he's nowhere to be found!!! MYSTERIOUS!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Check the back of the tank - open the power center & use a flashlight to light that area. It wouldn't be the first time a fish has jumped back there.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Well phooey! The only other place it could be is that it might have died somewhere behind, under or in the rockwork. I'm not sure how big the fish was, but a good CUC can dispose of a small fish pretty quickly. :(