Martin's RSM 130

It's all good, the fish was pretty young, but i know a clownfish breeder in town who can hook me up with a new one so it's all good!

Great!! My mccosker wrasse has a swim bladder problem and is swimming like he's drunk and delirious, bought a new clownfish, Black ocellaris, everythings growing quite nicely, i think my zoas had zoa pox but after a couple of freshwater dips theyre back to normal!!! :D

DSC_0174.jpg

I put some garlic in my mysis shrimp so he should be good if he survives the next couyple of days, he's been downing it and chewing on it, and garlic is an insanely good antibiotic! so i have high hopes for him haha!

So this fish wrasse pretty much lays on the ground but he gets once in a while to swim around and he manages to grab some food when im feeding, i put him in a large ziploc bag in the aquarium and put the food in there so he had more time and less competition for eating and it worked, kind of a cheap quarantine. haha, is he ever gonna get better or is this damage permanent!?

What is this? a baby snail? nassarius or astrea? only ones i have in the tank besides my one large turbo! So excited when i found it haha!

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

Goodbye mccosker wrasse, i'm done buying fish for now, im perfectly fine with my two clownfish, i might buy some peppermint shrimp but im stickin to corals, theyre easy, hardy, my fish seem to die except fro teh clownfish...btw the wrasse just kinda disappeared i can't find it anymore

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Lovely clownfish ! Tank looking great !

Can't see well enough on the last pics to id - if they are very dark green, I will guess bubble algae - you want to syphon them out