Glenn's RSM 130D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Yes the 130D models come with the fan, part of the D model upgrade, help with cooling (I don't run a chiller), but have to add top off water more... it actually uses a small transformer... that plugs into an outlet.

cheers !

clka

Good job on the move Glenn, pretty impressive! I'm sure you are very relieved that it is over.

Cheryl

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks Reggie - if you were near me I would give you a piece :)

Cherly - thanks I am ... I know I can get the new tank going, but the move was what I was worried about... very happy it went so well !
050.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thank Leigh was really happy it went well.

Thanks to everyone ... who offered support & suggestions... I needed all the input & I am 100% sure it was what enabled me to have sucess in the move !

Hi Glenn!
Congratulations on the RSM 250. Did I missing anything? Is the thread up yet? Sounds like the 130 move went well also, awesome!
All the best!
Alice

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
:bump: for these new light - just wanted to tell everyone again I LOVE them !!! In fact I just got off the phone with ReefGreeks (George really nice guy) and they are e-mailing me what they suggest I get, to get the same look with T5s in my RSM 250. Beautiful Color !!! This is a great company, every time I talk to them I am impressed !

130/130D stock light bulbs non RSM brand - from reefgeeks
ReefGeek > Aquarium Supplies for Marine, Reef, and Saltwater Aquariums

ReefGeek > Lighting > Power Compact Fluorescent > Bulbs

lights you are running - Item #: UVL1035 & Item #: UVL1011?

Manufacturer: UV Lighting
Dimensions: 21.0" x 1.8" x 0.9" (L x W x H)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships in 24 hours
Item #: UVL1035
½ 75-25 14000K Aquablue and ½ Super Actinic. 75-25 half combines the properties of a Super Actinic bulb (approximately 75%) with a full-spectrum daylight bulb (approximately 25%) producing a color temperature of approximately 14000K. Super Actinic half produces a spectrum that peaks at 420nm producing a spectrum that encourages ultimate fluorescence and coral enhancement in capable corals. Built-in reflector maximizes lamp output putting more light where it's needed, on the tank. Outperforms other power compact lamps without a reflector by as much as 50%. Recommended Use: as a supplement to metal halides, as a stand alone bulb or in combination with a Super Actinic or Actinic White. Bulb Pin Configuration: four pins in a straight line. Warranty: 6 months (Pro-Rated).

Description Our Price Qty
65W 2-in-1 (Super Actinic/75-25) Powercompact (Straight Pin)

and...

Manufacturer: UV Lighting
Dimensions: 21.0" x 1.8" x 0.9" (L x W x H)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships in 24 hours
Item #: UVL1011
Combines the properties of a Super Actinic bulb (approximately 75%) with a full-spectrum daylight bulb (approximately 25%) producing a color temperature of approximately 14000K. Built-in reflector maximizes lamp output putting more light where it's needed, on the tank. Outperforms other power compact lamps without a reflector by as much as 50%. Recommended Use: as a supplement to metal halides, as a stand alone bulb or in combination with an Actinic White, Super Actinic or 2-in-1. Bulb Pin Configuration: four pins in a straight line. Warranty: 6 months (Pro-Rated).

Description Our Price Qty
65W 75-25 14000K Aquablue Powercompact (Straight Pin)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
wanted to add... hard to compare... until I got my RSM 250 & have my 130D in the same room ... I love the looks of my 130D lights from reefgeeks