Glenn's RSM 130D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Chris - I few months after I upgraded to my RSM 250 I sold my RSM 130D to a member of our local reef club, all my pics are now of my RSM 250 which I really love. I had nothing but success with my 130D and that was the reason I decided to upgrade to the RSM 250.

tlowrider

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D

Hey Glenn I Have a Red Sea 250 I seen your thread on purigen were should i place it in my tank? Also On the right side of the tank in the chamber were the pump sits there is no flow in there and looks kinda dirty is that normal or should i put something in there

It is time for me to order new bulbs, and I think I am going to give this a try since I am still using the stock hood. From what I have read on your thread and Lurkerz's thread, it is a pretty sweet option. Let me know if your opinion has changed or not.

Leigh - I am going to try these bulbs from ReefGeeks

Qty Item # Description Manufacturer Color Our Price Line Total
1 UVL1011 65W 75-25 14000K Aquablue Powercompact (Straight Pin) UV Lighting $23.36 $23.36
1 UVL1035 65W 2-in-1 (Super Actinic/75-25) Powercompact (Straight Pin) UV Lighting $23.36 $23.36
Subtotal: $46.72
Sales Tax: $0.00
Ground Shipping: $7.95
TOTAL $54.67

ReefGeek > Lighting > Power Compact Fluorescent > Bulbs

Lurkerz is running them...this thread... is where Lurkerz talks about them...
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...unze-9002-anything-else-i-should-upgrade.html

rsteen

Glenn's $5 COD rack: - In tank now & seems to be working great so far... :) enjoy !

Thanks for the idea. I made this mod yesterday and it couldn't have been easier. It solved the problem of my carbon bag floating up and restricting my pump flow.

Rob

JOYAWAITSYOU

Sounds like you are off to a great start with your new Hobby. I am trying to decide myself on what size I should go with in the Red Sea Max. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase so far~I am wanting to set up 2 tanks. Perhaps the RSM 500 or max 650 , then a smaller 29 to 34 gal reef tank. Cant wait to order my tanks and get started again. Hope to see your photos soon. Joy