Glenn's RSM 130D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I know all my fish & corals will Love more space - so that makes me feel better about my 130D.

ran stock for two years with nothing but success - great tanks !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Pal wants a MilkBone :)

IMG_1251pal.jpg

Glenn- I just placed the order with ReefGeeks...I cant wait to see the new bulb's in action, I will let you know what I think when they arrive.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Glenn, I was just wondering what brand your no.1 circulation pump is with your new tank? Mine has just died and it is a Hydor.

Last edited by a moderator:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
My new RSM 250 tank came in with all the pumps being Sicce ... they should give you a Sicce & for free imo - best of luck !

Leigh - the Sicce pumps produce much less heat & are much more quite too !

The heat is why Red Sea changed... though they won't omit it...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Not just heat, but jamming and breaking impellers too, which may have been related somewhat to the heat problem (friction).

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
My new RSM 250 tank came in with all the pumps being Sicce ... they should give you a Sicce & for free imo - best of luck !

Leigh - the Sicce pumps produce much less heat & are much more quite too !

The heat is why Red Sea changed... though they won't omit it...

Thanks Glenn. The RS rep is in China at the moment so I don't know when i'll get a reply. I'm a bit worried that I have no flow in the back chambers with no skimmer running too.

Dnahrgang

Thanks For the advice I did not saw it in you Signature my advice you should change the green color on the letters is really hard to see it!

bluedog

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D

Best way to use photoshop on images is less is more! I uses photoshop everyday in my job and its easy to 'Over cook' pictures! This may be a bit strong?
Great reef!!

bluedog

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D

Stick with the iphone!
If you want to create simple video get a dedicated HD camera or a camera with HD recording. Then use imovie or Final Cut Express. Fantastically simple to use as you would expect from Apple. Once its done you simply upload to Youtube with a simple click. Again Apple make it child proof. Its a simple joy to make video.I get the feeling most people here are PC users?