█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

nexodos

Thank you for the kind words, and thanks to each and everyone who thought that may tank deserve to be November's TOTM and voted for me!! Thank you so much!!

Akshay

You have a lion with the firefish? What are you feeding the harlequin shrimp & how long has it been with you? Is the moorish Idol still there?

nexodos

I had the lion fish (was a size s) without any problem at the beginning, was so small that he could not eat any tank mate. I feed the harlequin shrimp with starfish I collect myself from the beach,.... and yes..:).. the moorish Idol is still here, one year and a half and still here, fingers crossed :fingerx:

nexodos

Thank you!!... I'm glad you have enjoyed the photos!! :)

Ratpack, I just glued some of them and they started to mix themselves... ;)

Wolffman64

Those pictures made me drool. It's took half hour to construct this sentence as I have head butted the screen trying to get closer to those stunning corals!

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ully understand what you're saying though. +1

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Ryan,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

nexodos and I run the same ATI T5' lights... sure he will respond soon, but most suggest replacing every 9-12 months

Oxylebius

Can you tell me " how often should you change your lights?"
Thanks.

I was trying to get 9 months out of mine, but I see more algae growth after ~7months, so I change every 6 months - it does depend on how many hours a day you run them also....

Oxylebius

What camera are you using to be able to pick up all that color? Sorry, I haven't read thru your entire thread in a while if you already mentioned it.....

Nexodos, that is one of the most beautiful tanks I've seen. I will be getting a RSM 250 beginning of next year. Your tank is nothing less than inspirational. I love the fact your tank is stock, without a bunch of mods. You prove the RSM 250 can look just as awesome as custom tanks. Great job.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)