█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

nexodos

What camera are you using to be able to pick up all that color? Sorry, I haven't read thru your entire thread in a while if you already mentioned it.....

Hi Oxylebius;

All photographs have been taken with a Panasonic FZ150 (it's a bridge camera, not a reflex) ;)

Thanks and look forward to starting my journey with the members of this forum. It's seems so far away, but it will be here before I know it. Might as well get inspired in the mean time. :bow:

nexodos

Hi Michaelis88;

I have resized the picture to 1024x768, I hope it helps ;). Beside the 3 channel dosing pump there is another 1 channel dosing pump from Grotech (model TEC I) dosing NOPOX. In the right side of the cabinet there is a fluidized filter with PO4x4 resins.

Got it thanks! more questions
1. what is that stc 1000 with the digital number on it?
2. what is the extractor red sea machine top of the chiller, what does it do excatly?
3. how much food do you feed per day, are you using any supplement other than the the balling dosage? Cuz I dont use any NoPoX or Po4x4 for my tank, and Im keeping at a good number. So what is really causing your tank to create all the nutrients?????

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS bobf216!! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Incredible colours and amazing pictures. I'm drooling again....

Thanks for sharing your wonderful reef with us :)