█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry to hear it mate :( Idols are such amazing fish, I'm sure he lived a wonderful life in your tank though :yup:

nexodos

HI!!..just a little update!..clam shift and added 7 azure damsel. Very happy with them, no fights, and good behavior so far

GLkpFKT.jpg

Regards

Wolffman64

Greg, can we please get a warning before any new visitors open this thread about the risk of drool attacks and temporary colour blindness for the viewers? For us more experienced, we know to don sunglasses and cover the keyboard with cling film before entering. Just concerned for the new members......

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Greg, can we please get a warning before any new visitors open this thread about the risk of drool attacks and temporary colour blindness for the viewers? For us more experienced, we know to don sunglasses and cover the keyboard with cling film before entering. Just concerned for the new members......

Hahaha lol, you crack me up. Thanks for the first laugh of the day.

This tank makes us all want to buy more zoa's. I willing to bet everyone who looks at these pictures zooms right in and goes over the whole picture in depth. We all want a slice of the arc in our own tanks. ;) I'm pretty sure it makes many viewers try to emulate it in there own boxes of water. I know I do. :)

Wolffman64

Hahaha lol, you crack me up. Thanks for the first laugh of the day.

This tank makes us all want to buy more zoa's. I willing to bet everyone who looks at these pictures zooms right in and goes over the whole picture in depth. We all want a slice of the arc in our own tanks. ;) I'm pretty sure it makes many viewers try to emulate it in there own boxes of water. I know I do. :)

:nekid::jester:

nexodos

Hi;

I can not edit my post, so I would like to update the post #1: evolution of my RSM 250L.

Equipment:

• 2x tunze 6055 with 7096 controller
  • 1x TECO TC15
  • 1x Bubble magus bm-t01 dosing pump & three part DIY additive (Kh, Mg and Ca)
  • No mechanical filters, no stock sponges at all
  • 20% water changes every two weeks

The beginning: playing with rocks 26.06.2011
9ttta.jpg

xaJsl.jpg

UaNcs.jpg

The aquascaping selected 7.JUL.2011
9IcxQ.jpg

Life begins at the ARC - Lagoon 6.SEP.2011
wxAGm.jpg

...and the "other" life also joins as diatoms :( 29.SEP.2011
mWqg8.jpg

...and cyano 3.FEB.2012
bOiRV.jpg

Finally some peace!!!! 19.FEB.2012
Rn9dM.jpg

...But it did not last long, but at least corals were beginning to grow :bouncer: 6.APR.2012
4sPxC.jpg

...And again in the right direction 17.MAY.2012
3zXdh.jpg

26.JUN.2012
nQkfi.jpg

14.OCT.2012
76R8b.jpg

Please copy&paste from here 03.JAN.2013
j7dK4J5.jpg

11.MAY.2013
FZ8D7F7.jpg

24.SEP.2013
dvjGLMX.jpg

12.JAN.2014
IwaZpSk.jpg

10.APR.2014
xIhCysx.jpg

UJ9v3k6.jpg

Many thanks in advance ;)

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Love the pics and its great to see it evolve in the consecutive photos like that. Really amazing the growth rate.

Lexinverts

I love how you have those spreading zoanthids, plating corals, GSP, etc.... growing over the back of your tank. I might try that, as I am getting sick of scraping off the coralline algae.