█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
WOW! :bugout: that has to be one of the most simply beautiful reef's I've seen and you have an incredible balance going throughout it :bow:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'd sure LOVE to see a new picture or two...this is one of my very favorite tanks to look at. :D
Hope all is going great Nexados!

All I can say is WOW!!!! That is a beautiful tank. I would love to see how this tank looks now that it has over a 1-1/2 years to mature. Simply stunning!!!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks for the picture UPdates of your tank. I think it's my absolute favorite....SO BEAUTIFUL. Love he colors & peaceful look about it. Super job, keep up the pretty work on it :girlthumb:

salty23

wow Stunning!!!
How do you get the Monti's to overlay like that? Whats your feeding schedule like?

KarlyBoy

Can I ask what pump you are using to the Chiller, is it the Stock Pump, and are you using an ATO on the 250. I love the tank, beautifully balanced, a real credit to you

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Karly,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

hayoto

Wow - this is the most colorful RSM250 I think I've ever seen!
How do you manage to keep up with all the dosing and supplements?

Spikewire

That is one of the nicest tanks I've seen. You should send pics to Red Sea. They might use them in their marketing :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:bump: just giving this BEAUTIFUL TANK a thread bump up. :bump:
I've seen so many mentions of this tank in threads lately...We could use an UPDATE :D
Nexodos, how's it going?

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Always good to see updates on this spectacular tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!