Search results

1. Jason25

Best MH Bulb Brand

Thanks for the response Frankie. Not sure if it matters any but it's a 150watt fixture.
  2. Jason25

Best MH Bulb Brand

Hello everyone, after a long absence I am returning to not only the forums but my tank as well. Everyone knows all about life getting in the way of our fun. I lost mt job of 8 years back in May and have been on unemployment and job seeking since. But enough of that, I need to replace my MH bulb...
  3. Jason25

Aqua Equus!

OMG! What a steal on that tank good job!
  4. Jason25

frag pack feed back

So far the best frag pack I have gotten is from Mr. Coral. He has great frags and very good prices, he runs specials every weekend that cant be beat.
  5. Jason25

$$$$$ to maintain

Don't do it, don't track what you spend. If you do I promise you will be sick. I don't even try to track nor do I care to even guess at what I spend.
  6. Jason25

Mr. Coral

He will make it up to you if he said he will. He is a man of his word.
  7. Jason25

Mr. Coral

Have you contacted Sonny about your order? He is a great guy and I am sure he would do what he could to make things right.
  8. Jason25

Mr. Coral

Well I just wanted to post some more great feed back for Sonny and his crew. Last week I ordered the 5 frags of Zoa's and an Aussie Sun Coral from him. They arrived in great health and all look very good. I was very happy with his service. On my last order they forgot to ship my "free" Ric for...
  9. Jason25

Zoa Pack! WYSIWYG!

Are you selling individual ones or the whole pack? I would be interested in some of the blues, I have been looking all over for them.
  10. Jason25

OT What color are you?

aqua You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.
  11. Jason25

Hello from PA.

Welcome,PA here as well, I am in Manheim now which is pretty much Lancaster but grew up just outside of Scranton Pa in Archbald.
  12. Jason25

discouraged...

Hang in there as everyone said it will be OK. I just lost all of my corals a month ago due to a broken heater and 99% my own stupidty. It took me a month of sulking before I got off my butt and got my tank back in order. I think Jay put it best, anything you put that much time and care into is...
  13. Jason25

Frags wanted

All kinds of frags other than SPS will be good. I have 96 watts of T5'S and 150watt MH. My tank is a 54 gal. corner aprox. 20 inches deep. Lynn and Scott whatever you guys have will be a big help. I am sure you can imagine how upset I was when my tank crashed and I lost all but 3 Zoo polyps...
  14. Jason25

Frags wanted

As some of you know my tank had a bad crash around a month ago. I got it back in shape and now I am looking for some frags. Anyone have some they want to get rid of and help me out?Of course I pay for shipping and such, just let me know please.
  15. Jason25

Air Bubbles

Ok everyone, I have a question that has me really stumped. As some of you know I recently suffered a mjor crash and lost all of my corals. So this weekend I was cleaning the tank and starting to get it ready for the rebuild and noticed that there are air bubbles all over my sand and also in it...
  16. Jason25

Lots of Frags for sale!

can you pm what you have available still?
  17. Jason25

Purple Up question

You dont ever want to add purple up or anything like that. Let your tank naturaly do it's thing. There are many stories out there about people using purple with very bad results. A rule of thumb in reef keeping is if you can not test for it do not dose it. Your tank will develop coraline in...
  18. Jason25

Tank Crashed

Trust me I am very upset about this!
  19. Jason25

Tank Crashed

Thanks Al, I was upset that the green polpys you sent me dided as well they were so pretty.
  20. Jason25

Tank Crashed

Thank you very much, all of my xenia that I did have melted away.