Zoa Pack! WYSIWYG!

reefer4200

I have the following zoanthid pack for sale. The frags below that have no names are the new Japnese Zoas that have just primarily hit the market. Keep in my these are not fully colored quite yet, and still are gorgeous. I have them under 2x150, 1x250 12k REEFLUX bulbs wih 4x96w actinic.

Camera is a Cannon SD1000 (I'm not the best photographer)

I have 1 pack available currently, and I am gauging interest on making a few more. THANKS!! :)

3polyps bright yellow skirted with yellow eyes and dark purple ring. Mixed in are 2 other polyps that have orange eyes and skirts. (japanese)
3-26-08033.jpg

3-26-08034.jpg

5 polyps - Orange/Red skirts and blue eyes. (japanese)
3-26-08036.jpg

3-26-08063.jpg

4 polyps - Green Skirts with purple and neon orange rings. (japanese)
3-26-08061.jpg

5 polyps - Beautiful Green skirts, with dark purple and green rings. (japanese)
3-26-08060.jpg

4 polyps - RPE
3-26-08053.jpg

5 polyps - Blue Eyes Gorgeous!! (not sure of name)
3-26-08066.jpg

15+ polyps of Neon Geen SKirts and Eye. These are varied green zoas. NOt all of the skirts and eyes are the same. :bouncer:
3-26-08057.jpg

4-8 polyps - Eagle Eyes (green/yellow skirts neon orange eyes.)
3-26-08059.jpg

WYSIWYG!!! The last picture you is the only one that is different. I will be fragging these down onto plugs. I promise atleast 4 polyps, more than likely ill send some extras!

If these go fast, i will also throw in some extra goodies for you an you will more than likely be pleased. Shipping will be $35-$50 depending on location. I will be shipping via USPS or Fedex overnight. $135 PLUS SHIPPING.

sushi4u

Thanks Steve for this frag pack. I just sent the payment.
Will post the pics when i receive them.

Thanks again,
Allan

Jason25

Are you selling individual ones or the whole pack? I would be interested in some of the blues, I have been looking all over for them.

got2envy

I am interested in these if ya sell seprate to 33470
Green Skirts with purple and neon orange rings
5 polyps - Beautiful Green skirts, with dark purple and green rings
The first ones pictured and the red/orange purple middle

:D
Maria

reefer4200

ok this pack is sold. I have MANY more available but i am letting them recover for a few days before i do anything with them. Everyone here will be responded to, this has just been a hectic day and i wont get back to everyone till later on tonight.

I will repeat there is plenty more, and i will make custom packs to suit your needs. If you can please send me an email with what your interested in. This way i can respond back with pictures.

Sgoldman17@GMAIL DOT COM

Thanks everyone for patience! :)

reefer4200

Everyone above tha is interested make sure you send me an email with what your interested in. I am not going to PM anyone here. This makes it much easier for me.

Thanks again everyone!

sushi4u

Just got my package from reefer4200. Everything was packed great. Dont sleep on this great frag pack, especially he added little something something to the package. ha.

Will post some pics when they open up.

Allan

reefer4200

thanks Allan!! Much appreciation.

I have many more that will very soon be available. They all they looking great currently, im just letting them heal a few more days.