Lots of Frags for sale!

ive got digitata, green star dust ( the speckled green), and orange sunrise ( red palys) green star polyps and kenya trees.

i can either ship this monday or in a week when im back from vacation. let me know thanks

jcgardner

I received my zoas today, they are exceptional!!!!!!!!!! He has fantastic stock. I would highly recommended, and definately be buying from him again.

brucewrs

I received my zoas today, they are exceptional!!!!!!!!!! He has fantastic stock. I would highly recommended, and definately be buying from him again.

You should see his tank.....Absolutley perfect....I will be buying more in the next few weeks..I just dont want to add too much at one time....

your making me blush. im glad everyone recieved there frags and were very happy with them. im hoping to frag some new stuff very soon.

BigJay

Inner circle next time your fragging out shoot me a PM . Maybe we can do a Florida trade. Love to hook up with some other RS'rs for a florida frag swap.

Orange sunrise polyps ( brightbred) green star dust both are 4-5 polyps for $20 yellow polyps 4-5 for $15. Raibow Yuma Kenya trees and blue leg hermits. What were you interested in? Email is easier then pm. Tgoodhue1@gmail.com thanks Todd

brucewrs

Here is just a few pics of what I bought off Todd..Everything is doing great.I will be back soon.....

tank-2.jpg

tank1-2.jpg