frag pack feed back

newreefguy

Im looking for a frag pack....this isn't exactly why im posting. I am wanting to know your experiences with sellers on this forum. Who is the best person to buy from.

Jason25

So far the best frag pack I have gotten is from Mr. Coral. He has great frags and very good prices, he runs specials every weekend that cant be beat.

yungreefer2410

i think he is talking about like a person. i would trust most anyone on this forum to make a good deal with your zoa frags

DML08

also keep in mind that when you do get a frag pack it is always good to dip no matter what... I do, it doesnt matter who the frag comes from I always dip....JMHO

BigJay

I've bought lots of corals from forum members. I haven't really had a bad experience. I have had 2 shipments that encountered problems because of the shipping company and both were refunded according to what was lost.
I have to say though , ckusnierek , has the best quality frags of any I have ever bought. Not to mention his prices are very reasonable. I think I have around 24 different corals from him right now and all are top notch and color is outstanding.
I would add I really enjoyed my purchase from Mrcoral. During his sales you can get some incredible deals on some very nice livestock.