Mr. Coral

Jason25

Well I just wanted to post some more great feed back for Sonny and his crew. Last week I ordered the 5 frags of Zoa's and an Aussie Sun Coral from him. They arrived in great health and all look very good. I was very happy with his service. On my last order they forgot to ship my "free" Ric for spending a set amount of money, well this this time I did it again and not only did I get my Ric from this order but he also sent me the one they missed last time. My last order was over a month ago with him so I was skeptical if he would remember but he did and both Rics are sweet. Thanks a bunch Sonny a pleasure doing business with you as always!:bluenod:

Last edited:

yungreefer2410

the zoas i got from there were brown.. still are :( also got a dersea instead of crocrea(sp?) but i still love the clam. rics were very healthy and nice so overall 7/10

Jason25

the zoas i got from there were brown.. still are :( also got a dersea instead of crocrea(sp?) but i still love the clam. rics were very healthy and nice so overall 7/10

Have you contacted Sonny about your order? He is a great guy and I am sure he would do what he could to make things right.

yungreefer2410

yea i have but didn't notice the clam for a few weeks but its all good. he said he would make it up on my next order. i will prob have one this summer