Search results

1. artpics

Artpics 130d

Back up for sale i just do not have the time for 2 tanks. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/84312-rsm-130d-sale.html#post1168143
  2. artpics

RSM 130D For Sale

Full Stock tank and cabinet in silver. Skimmer, Pumps etc plus. In Tank Media Rack ($80) aquamedic blue 100 skimmer ($110) Tunze osmolator ($200) blue stunner strip exotech. ($50) digital readout heater ($30) Timer ($20) this tank has been rewired so you can control all 3 light systems...
  3. artpics

FS Diablo xs160 Reef Octopus Skimmer

Diablo xs160 Reef Octopus Skimmer PSK 600 Pump 11 months old comes with spare collection cup Location Calabasas California Pick up only $220 read more from BRS Reef Octopus Diablo XS 160 Protein Skimmer - Bulk Reef Supply
  4. artpics

Artpics 130d

Sorry i have kept the tank it now sits in my office. will update the thread with the new look soon.
  5. artpics

Recommend a phosphate reactor please

The Next Reef MR1 is great. filled with 3 quarters of a pound of carbon and some phosgaurd. just plugged mine in for a test on the 130D with a eheim 600 (160GPH) before i move it to my new tank. even people with a 130D should run this reactor and put the return in the back chamber the skimmer...
  6. artpics

Artpics 130d

Well the corals have out grown the RSM so i have just had a 30x30x24 custom cube/cabinet and Sump built by Dave From Vivid Aquariums. more details when i start a new thread.:clink: New Tank Arrives Friday. the RSM move begins Wednesday. The tank will be for sale if anyone from LA wants a RSM...
  7. artpics

Turboflotor blue in RSM

no glueing here. the skimmer outlet just rests on the osmolator magnet, the safety magnet pushes up to it on the other side been fine for the last 7 months. you can run the turboflotator without the media rack i did this for 2 weeks. Note as you can see i run my outlet for the skimmer...
  8. artpics

low ph due to excess co2?

Ph will drop as soon as the lights go out here is my apex graph.
  9. artpics

Ecotech Radion Reviews

Not so good write up here Ecotech Marine's Radion XR30 LED Light: a Swing and a Miss? - Captive Aquatics: An Aquarium and Ecology Blog
  10. artpics

brand new tank, skimmer going crazy.

Ecotech Marine's Radion XR30 LED Light: a Swing and a Miss? - Captive Aquatics: An Aquarium and Ecology Blog Not so good write up here.
  11. artpics

Artpics 130d

the inverter is a enercell 350w but i did not have the PC light on all the time. as for the white strand it stretched to about 8inches and it has 2 of them. that is a brain coral one of my favorites will post a new video soon. thanks for the comment on the tank.
  12. artpics

Artpics 130d

Hi all. Tank is doing great the apex is doing a great job i now get a temp fluctuation of .8f very happy. apart from last week when we had a power cut for 36hrs i rigged my jeep up to supply power to the tank. What could the white thing be that comes out of my brain coral. At night there is more...
  13. artpics

Tunze 9002 not that great

2010-11-15-008.avi - YouTube Turboflotor Blue 500 fits great in the 130D.
  14. artpics

Looking for a 400gal tank. Also looking for steel stand and custom sump!

Give dave a call at vivid aquariums in canoga park better bet go visit them
  15. artpics

Selecting an accurate Hydrometer

i use the hydrometer for mixing salt then check it with the refactometer. Simple accurate and quick.
  16. artpics

Macron's Red Sea Max 130d

not to sure mine is very peaceful just stays at the bottom shoveling sand they really are a great pair.
  17. artpics

how well do reef inhabitants ship overnight?

LOL - I visit Vivid Weekly great store. Where I Buy My Fish and Coral Online - YouTube
  18. artpics

Artpics 130d

Finally got the moonlights wired up to its own driver now the Apex controls all my lights very happy. here is a quick video of the tank after 8 months sorry about the quality not being that good. you can select the HD version if you want. RSM 130D reef tank - YouTube
  19. artpics

Macron's Red Sea Max 130d

my yellow goby done this for the first week in and out of the skimmer cup maybe 12 times he was only half an inch long. you could get a tiger pistol shrimp they will pair up immediately and live happily ever after under the rocks while keeping the sand bed turned over.
  20. artpics

New RSM 130D Owner.

i used a maxijet 1200 ($20) for 5 months on mine instead of one of the red sea pumps fits in the same location so you keep the stock look. then i bought a vortech mp10es ($220) lots of $$$ but worth it.