Artpics 130d

artpics

Good news it worked, what brand/kind of inverter did you get, I have been wanting to buy one?

Tank looking great ! Could the white strand be from a vermatid snail attached to the base?

the inverter is a enercell 350w but i did not have the PC light on all the time. as for the white strand it stretched to about 8inches and it has 2 of them.

Hey Artpics what do you have on the right corner ? is that shaving paint brush ?
Tank looks awesome..

that is a brain coral one of my favorites will post a new video soon. thanks for the comment on the tank.

sig.php

artpics

Well the corals have out grown the RSM so i have just had a 30x30x24 custom cube/cabinet and Sump built by Dave From Vivid Aquariums. more details when i start a new thread.:clink:
New Tank Arrives Friday. the RSM move begins Wednesday.

The tank will be for sale if anyone from LA wants a RSM 130D.

(Silver) Stock apart from

Media Rack
Turboflotator 500
Exotic stunner strip (blue)

$600 collect from Calabasas/Mailbu Only

here are some pics that may help others before i close the RSM down.

How to feed a RSM 130D when on vacation.

eheim.jpg

How i installed a Turboflotator Skimmer

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

sig.php

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Congrats on the new tank, look forward to seeing it ! ... and well done on your 130D... good luck selling it, when it's ready for sale, make a post in my "rsm deals" thread

How did the Turboflotator Skimmer do for you? I read good reviews on them...

aquinodotcom

Congrats on the new tank, look forward to seeing it ! ... and well done on your 130D... good luck selling it, when it's ready for sale, make a post in my "rsm deals" thread

How did the Turboflotator Skimmer do for you? I read good reviews on them...

I'm interested just in the Turboflotator skimmer, pm sent.