Search results

1. BuDZnSuDS

berlin skimmer

i had bought a berlin skimmer thats just hanging of the back of my tank for now, and its creating a lot of micro bubbles its been set up for about a month now and the bubbles havnt reduced much at all. is there anything im doing wrong
  2. BuDZnSuDS

Bulk head and return pump

Yeah i was going to put a valve on it but where and how do i put it on the pvc i really want to get this right the first time cuz my tank in on a upper floor that is carpeted and dont wanna owe anyone money for floor damage lol.
  3. BuDZnSuDS

Bulk head and return pump

I was gunna buy a 1inch bulkhead and drill bit with a pvc pipe overflow. so what size return pump would i need? its a 10gallon sump/fuge project for my 30 gallon fowlr tank. Would 1 inch be to big? Blake
  4. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

nah i was working for a construction company got screwed over went back to cooking then moved back to RI. I miss the lake in the summer.
  5. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

Pretty cool that you live in charlotte i lived in mooresville for a year best time of my life.
  6. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

i never even thought of doing that! ima get right on that lol Im gunna try sticking my whole head in the tank first and scream get outa my rock and save some trouble because im not much of a baker haha
  7. BuDZnSuDS

Where do you get your tests?

I use tetra idk if its any good, anyone else have suggestions on it?
  8. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

way to fast to take a pic. i want to get a nikon d40slr camera just for my tank lol. if i see it again ill keep you posted on it
  9. BuDZnSuDS

fast little bugger

so i turned my light on when i got home from my 20 min drive through 10 inches of snow haha and i saw this really really little white almost transparent thing zoom into a crevis of live rock he was about 2 cm and wicked fast so i watched and saw some antenas on it and then it moved into the back...
  10. BuDZnSuDS

things that make you go Hmmmmm

haha nicee teri =] lots of snow in RI tomorrow errrrr.....
  11. BuDZnSuDS

things that make you go Hmmmmm

I think i got 2 ones. hope they werent posted yet. Can fat people go skinny-dipping? If its zero degrees tonight, and tomorrow its meant to be twice as cold, how cold will it be?
  12. BuDZnSuDS

any idea??

Found this about a week ago changing my water and now theres a few more developing around it. sorry i tryed to fix the pic on my comp to make it more visible because it was taken with my phone.
  13. BuDZnSuDS

Porcupine puffer =[

My porcupine puffer pulled a finding nemo!!! I have no idea how he fit up the filter tube! I feel so stupid though and dont wanna buy anymore fish because i lost my sixline wrasse last week when he jumped out of the wire holes in the back of my tank. errrr. wicked discouraging.
  14. BuDZnSuDS

new tank

sorry i didnt get back to the forum soon. I was saying that id like to learn about freshwater fish also so i got the other 10 gallon tank and what freshwater fish are easy to pair and breed.( just mentioning that I recently got into the saltwater tank hobby also.)
  15. BuDZnSuDS

new tank

So I just got into saltwater tanks and i thought why not get a small freshwater tank thats 10gallon just to learn with. I know about water chemistry already and the cycles but my main goal is that i would love to learn how to breed. Is it at all possible to do in a 10 gallon tank and what are...
  16. 1208082339

my clowns and some of my live rock.
  17. 1030081404

18. BuDZnSuDS

Adding used live sand to display tank

If it was sitting for about a week due to moisture theres prolly some unwanted bacteria buildup somehwere in the bucket try to sift it if at all possible even if you do it little by little in a fisher price beach toy sifter lol.
  19. BuDZnSuDS

Six line wrasse MIA

haha then the cat had a pretty expensive meal lol.
  20. BuDZnSuDS

sump blueprints

Thanks a ton you guys where very helpfull.