Six line wrasse MIA

BuDZnSuDS

hey guys, My sixline usually likes to come out and swim around the rocks esp when the lights on and my pair of clowns stick to their side of the tank but i havnt seen my sixline even when i droped his minced clams in the tank. my clowns have adapted to a new area of the tank wich i noticed about an hr ago. Do you think the sixline is just being stubburn or hes dead?

dustypop

Bud,
I bought a 6 line a while back to help control flatworms. The dealer stated that they can be jumpers. I keep half a folding glass cover just at the back of my tank so he cant jump out.
Dusty

BuDZnSuDS

no over flow or sump. thats a project right after the holidays. im gunna wait till tomorow to check the floor when my room is well lit from the sun.
<br>
<br>

1208082339.jpg
[/IMG]

BuDZnSuDS

thanks limpits but i moved alot of rock and put it back together precisly because i heard that it could screw up the clowns pairing system for breeding. Im gunna move the desk and look in the baseboard heating before work.

BuDZnSuDS

Wow im sorry to hear that. Its like he grew legs and walked though lol. Was it the yellow and purple dottyback?

Varga

yup, yellow and purple. Lasted a week in the tank. either flapped his way through the fish room, under the door and into the hallway.....or a cat took him. He was nice and crunchy when I found him

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
...either flapped his way through the fish room, under the door and into the hallway.....or a cat took him. He was nice and crunchy when I found him

Or it stuck to the bottom of your shoe and was deposited there on your way to the kitchen! EWwwwwwww! :lol: