things that make you go Hmmmmm

dianezoo

How do you kill a mosquito? Ive got a BIG one that keeps flying infront of my laptop screen. Thats where he really shows up! only I dont want to wap my screen or have his guts there. I cant find him otherwise. grrrrrrrrrr
Beside what the hell are these things doing around now anyway.....[my idiot neighboor's pondscum pool that evalaporated with out any power to it for the last two years. It looks like toxic Revenge! I guess the mosquitos are just that. I dont know whats worse having a place for crazy folks next to you or pondscum.

sambrinar

IDK about killing them, diane, but, they say (whoever they is) the best repelent is Lystorine in a spray bottle

Posted from BB mobile

sambrinar

This petered out...

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

So which answer was right?!! Sorry I was just guessing! Why is there not a smiley with something flying, etc. over the smiley's head???

sambrinar

So which answer was right?!! Sorry I was just guessing! Why is there not a smiley with something flying, etc. over the smiley's head???

You are silly. There is no answer, this is just a thread of things that don't make sense. Things that make you go hmmmm. you know like.....

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

or

Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?

new reefer 03

ive got one, although you have to watch Family Guy to get it...

What is the Word?

google surfin bird, by the trashmen then post it up!!! :)

I get it now, guess I should have read the other posts first, I'm still stuck on impossible questions!

Why is brassiere singular and panties plural? That is too funny!!

BuDZnSuDS

I think i got 2 ones. hope they werent posted yet.

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

If its zero degrees tonight, and tomorrow
its meant to be twice as cold, how cold
will it be?

sambrinar

I think i got 2 ones. hope they werent posted yet.

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

If its zero degrees tonight, and tomorrow
its meant to be twice as cold, how cold
will it be?

Neither of these I want to know the answer to... LOL

Why is the man who invests all your money, called a broker?