things that make you go Hmmmmm

Intranick

well it was just a pain.. we went to red lobster for my birthday dinner.. they wouldn't let me call in and get my name on the list... i had to go there in person, and at that point i could leave.. but between when I called and when we left to go there, it grew to an hour, ended up being a little over an hour -- and it wasn't so bad.. i just wish i didn't have to stand there so long

... Jes had to meet the parents *scary*

funkpolice

I was thinking waiting for a table, but meeting the parents is another good function. I really hate paying for booze in restaurants, the mark up is outrageous, but we've been going to a lot of BYOB lately, you should see the looks I get when I walk in with my daughter in one hand and a sixer of Old Style in the other.
bill

sambrinar

Well if your carring your daughter, she has either had too much to drink already, OR she's little. Good idea, they prolly don't like that

funkpolice

she's almost three month old, but she's very mature for her age, she just played her first drum solo last night, it was awesome.
bill

sambrinar

now that does make me go hmmm. what illegal operation is it doing... NO never mind I don't wanna know LOL JK

Intranick

because this is off topic.. this is the lounge.. so grab a pepsi, a candybar, and a seat near us on the couch. To your left you have some chronicals, and on the right you have a library on breeding. now take a step back and look at the room, there is a library on many many reef subjects, but for now i'm relaxing on this couch.

nikkipigtails

I really hate paying for booze in restaurants, the mark up is outrageous, but we've been going to a lot of BYOB lately, you should see the looks I get when I walk in with my daughter in one hand and a sixer of Old Style in the other.
bill

When I worked at an Italian restaurant, my favorite wine there was, ironically a French cabernet, Folie a Deux. The list price on the menu per bottle was$48. You can buy the same bottle at Sam's for $16.99

PEMfish

I like that analogy. As for dimensions and depth, in this world I am bad at the 3rd literal dimension... stairs... ow.