fast little bugger

BuDZnSuDS

so i turned my light on when i got home from my 20 min drive through 10 inches of snow haha and i saw this really really little white almost transparent thing zoom into a crevis of live rock he was about 2 cm and wicked fast so i watched and saw some antenas on it and then it moved into the back of the tank and i couldnt get a pic of it. what do you think it could of been? a shrimp or parasite of some sort?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
DOOD I think it's probably

:alien:

Could be several different things.... no telling without more details or some type of pic :)

BuDZnSuDS

way to fast to take a pic. i want to get a nikon d40slr camera just for my tank lol. if i see it again ill keep you posted on it

michael_cb_125

I have seen something very similar in one of my tanks. I drained the entire tank. Soaked all the rocks in Mt Dew for three hours. Baked them in the oven at 424 degrees (not 425) for 2 hours. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs "get out of my rock".
You will never guess what happened........................

A little UFO popped out. A tiny little megaphone emerged from the craft. A voice said "all you had to do was ask" "no need for all the work you went through"

Then it zoomed down the toilet, never to be seen again.
:)

~Michael

BuDZnSuDS

i never even thought of doing that! ima get right on that lol Im gunna try sticking my whole head in the tank first and scream get outa my rock and save some trouble because im not much of a baker haha

michael_cb_125

College?

Yep, I am not far from there. And I have MANY friends that live on the lake.

Seriously though, It may have been a type of "pod"
~Michael

BuDZnSuDS

nah i was working for a construction company got screwed over went back to cooking then moved back to RI. I miss the lake in the summer.