Search results

1. MrsPeer

Corals in the RSM - pictures and comments on successes, failures, new additions, etc.

Re: Corals in the RSM - pictures and comments on successes, failures, new additions, Here is a picture of my RBTA two months ago; it has been in my tank for the last 6 months and has doubled in size!
  2. MrsPeer

What do you use for ATO...

I do the same thing except I use a ball valve to control the drip rate.
  3. MrsPeer

Mugshot thread!

Nick - Congrat and good luck! Long distance relationships are very difficult.
  4. MrsPeer

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Arreola - I love your rock scaping. Now let's fill it up with more corals.
  5. MrsPeer

Mugshot thread!

Nikki - that baby is so cute!
  6. MrsPeer

I can't find any space left for an RBTA in your tank unless you put it against the glass, where mine decided to park its butt. You have a huge colonies of zoos; ever though of fragging them or any your corals?
  7. MrsPeer

Here's mine. Reefmack - Your goby sure is hamming for the camera. He/she is in every FTS. He/she has a fabulous mug though.
  8. MrsPeer

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

Reefmack - Is there any other photo album website that you can view from work?
  9. MrsPeer

Setting up my RSM Refugium

Reefmack - Now I want a refugium. :) Are you considering breeding copepods for your fish?
  10. MrsPeer

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Duper! Thanks to the staff at Reef Sanctuary, Reefmack and the many RSM posters for making this happen!
  11. MrsPeer

Suggestions on how to use the RSM forum

Re: Suggestions on how to use the new RSM forum Great suggestions Reefmack, especially creating a new thread for any new mods, which are really popular with RSM owners seeking to improve their tanks.
  12. MrsPeer

Here's a FTS. It would be 5 months old in one week. I'm starting to get some algae on the glass and today, while helping out at the LFS, got quite a few turbo, nassarius, and cerith snails to try to get rid of the algae as much as I can. I think I need to replace my DI Resin as it's turning...
  13. MrsPeer

Laurent - Beautiful tank, especially in February. What is your TDS reading? Some times, it could just be the RO/DI water that is the culprit in bringing nutrients to your tank and all it takes is replacing the filter cartridges and resin. Just when it has become a routine for me to go to...
  14. MrsPeer

That's a good idea. This is when a dremel comes in handy.
  15. MrsPeer

Oui, je parle le francais un petit peu. So do you know when the 250 will be released in the US? How much is going for in Europe?
  16. MrsPeer

Arreola - If you need to glue the ricordea I recommend using epoxy with with ic-gel. Put glue on the area of the rock/plug, then the epoxy, then the glue and finally the coral frag. Here's a picture of the material. I got the picture from a reefer who posted on the "other" forum.
  17. MrsPeer

Clown is hosting RBTA!

Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying. So they're like ebay points.
  18. MrsPeer

Clown is hosting RBTA!

Thanks Reefski for the compliment. I have a question. What are the Karma Komments and reputation?
  19. MrsPeer

Grandy - Thank you for the compliment on the nem. It's good to see you in here again. How big were your clowns and nem? If I recall correctly, the nem was a sebae. Were the clowns rough on it and pulling the tentacles? I'm sorry to hear that you had to remove the nem. Perhaps it was too...
  20. MrsPeer

Hey SWFish! Great to see you again! I'd offer to help you with your tank, but I think it would be cheaper to fly Reefmack down there. Perhaps your dog business is successful enough to fly all of us down there? :) DontXtripNfall - Nice palys! My female buffeted the RBTA to the point...