Zvejkuse's new RSM 250 tank

Zvejkus

Thanks to all of you for your comments. I am happy, that you like my pictures.

I have one question about my tank. Is possible, that Ca drops after two days without dosing and 10% water change for about 50ppm?

Zvejkus

Hello all, I would like to show you some more pics of my tank, we can say a little update :)

img4171b.jpg

img4174b.jpg

img4175b.jpg

img4179b.jpg

img4181b.jpg

img4182b.jpg

img4184bz.jpg

img4188b.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Zdenek - very nice pictures - everything in the tank looks like it's thriving and growing well.

reeferman

tank looks awesome!keep your eyes on them acros,they look great but they really need some polyp extension.fantastic colors.

Zvejkus

I just reached almost correct values for my tank. Right now I have Ca about 400 and Alk dropped to 9, which is great. I used frequent water change(2 days period) and used Red sea Calcium instead of Tropic Marine.

Yesterday started to dose vodka(40% alcohol) to my tank. I used 0.2ml. It is too short time to see any results, but it looked, like my acros are extending their polyps a bit more. After some days, i will show you the difference and the results of dosing vodka.

Zvejkus

Hello all,

my skimmer is repaired now, so I am happy. I started to dose vodka, about 0.3ml divided to 2 parts, 0.15ml in the morning and the same evening. It is visible slightly extended polyps on acroporas.

In next months I plan to change external filtration(phosex and zeolite) with NP reducing BioPellets filter, which looks like better and much easier filtration.