Welcome new Moderators!

ReefLady

Staff member
Well folks, it's been a long time since we've added a group of new mods and I can say it's definitely past due. Therefore...

I'd like to welcome Reefmack, Eric and NanoReefing4Fun to the RS staff!

They have come highly recommended by our existing mods, and unanimously supported as members who exemplify the RS spirit of being friendly, helpful, and unwavering additions to our community. As additions to our moderators, I'm sure they will do the same.

Please take a moment to congratulate them. Any questions or concerns can be sent to me via PM or posted here.

Thanks!

Travis

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Thank Everyone!!! :D

:spam: I am very pleased to be a member of the Rs crew :jumprope: :bluenod: :jumprope:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I consider this a big honor & will do my best to keep the spam out and uphold the fine tradition that all the mods and admins have always has exemplified in helping make RS the best reefing forum on the net !

Frankie

RS STAFF
Well, after scrolling past JulesVane's life biography I finally get to congratulate you three!
Thanks for excepting this honor! IMO all three were just missing the red names. You three have been a huge help and positive influence on the forum. All that was missing was the ability to kill some SPAM! :D
Congrats guys!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I consider this a big honor & will do my best to keep the spam out and uphold the fine tradition that all the mods and admins have always has exemplified in helping make RS the best reefing forum on the net !

Same here. I consider it a great honor to be part of the staff on the best forum there is! If anyone needs help with moderator type things, or sees something going on that needs to be addressed, please feel free to PM me. :)

Rhodes19

Congratulations to all three of you and thank you for making Reef Sanctuary a great place. Y'all are going to to an awesome job. :thumbup:

shark32

Congrats to all of you!!! You guys are always quick to give great advice!! Great choices all around!!!:eek:lsmile: