Welcome new Moderators!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wait!! :banghead: :hammerhea

When did this happen? :dunno:

Who voted? :dunno:

:LOL: :LOL:

Just kidding! Congrats to you all three! go ahead and quit your day job, your side job and tell your family ADIOS! Spam :spam: never sleeps!!! ROFL! :whip:

Yall will do great (as you have been) and we're glad to have you on board! :alien:

Now roll up your sleeves and put on your SAFETY goggles cause SPAM :spam: is dangerous LOL!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I just wanted to bump this thread and let you all know that our new moderators have been doing awesome behind the scenes in keeping our forum the best reefing forum on the net.
Kudos guys!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks all and thanks Frankie! I can tell everyone that being a moderator isn't as simple as I thought it would be. There's a LOT more to it than what most people are aware of, and Kudos to the more experienced and "seasoned" mods that have had to deal with a lot of issues that I was never aware of.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I just wanted to bump this thread and let you all know that our new moderators have been doing awesome behind the scenes in keeping our forum the best reefing forum on the net.
Kudos guys!!

Ditto!
Thanks guys!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Kudos guys!!

VERY well said Frankie! This group hit the ground running and haven't looked back!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks Woodstock and BigAl. Keep up with all of these glowing comments and I may have to ask to be paid for this job. JK - LOL!!! :)