JulesVane
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2011
Media:
IC for a courrier company.

Share This Page

JulesVane

New Member, from Walden NY. Hudson Valley. Orange County.

JulesVane was last seen:
Jun 19, 2011
    1. yocon34
      yocon34
      i am from huntington on long island
    2. JulesVane
      JulesVane
      I'm right up the road from the ice-cream stand myself. I was a letter carrier here in Walden for 20 years. Retired in 2006. Walden Estates (I believe), is the development I can see from my back porch. I delivered mail on Highland Ave. on & off from 1988 to 1992.
    3. glampka
      glampka
      Hi Chris,
      Thanks for the info. I'll have to check Fishtopia out next time we're down there. Not sure when that'll be - might not be until early March. Grandkids always enjoy going to see the fish.
      You have to be very close to my stepson - he used to live on Highland & now is on Walden Estates Rd. - not too far from the ice cream stand.
    4. glampka
      glampka
      Hi,
      Noticed you're from Walden, NY. Have a stepson who lives there. Whereabout in Walden are you? He's on Wladen Estates. We get down there every 6 to 8 weeks or so. Any good shops there other than the one in that plaza in Newburgh?

Gary
    5. JulesVane
      JulesVane
      ...I totally agree in education, that way, we're smart enough to realize how little we really know!
  • About

IC for a courrier company.
    Zip Code:
    I'm 44 yrs. old. Single Dad. My son is about to be in the Air Force.

Reefing & Riding My Harley.

Signature

I totally agree in education, that way, we're smart enough to realize how little we really know!:jumprope: