Todd's RSM 130D SPS Garden

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Re: Its Here, Its Here, Finally Here!!!!

wow - stunning beautiful !!! congrats !!!
745.gif

tnwillia

Understood, My filters are almost 18 months old still with Zero TDS. I have the color change media also but so far only about half way through the change from good blue to gold and bad. I'm going to change mine but I keep putting it off. Got to get it done. Thanks for the info!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Todd - beautiful - a rainbow Monti ???

I'm the same as Tom - about 1.5 years and still 0 TDS. Soft water though - only 20ppm. I do have all new cartridges though and will install them soon, on a day when it's not 100+ outside. I hate summer!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick

Fantastic looking new coral Todd, so much colour. I didn't know that you guys could get corals on ebay. I don't think you can over here.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick

Only 20 ppm water Terry, no wonder your cartridges last so long. I have been running mine for around 6 months and still have 0 tds. Incoming water is around 100ppm.

kyley

Nice Rainbow Monti Todd! I have one of those and a Sunset Monti coming soon myself :) Very cool corals! Take care,
--Kyle

kyley

BTW, I love how the title of your thread applies every time you get a new coral, fish, equipment, etc. - "Its Here, Its Here, Finally Here!!!!" ;) Take care,
--Kyle

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Hey Tom,
We just purchased almost 2000.00 in filter cartridges and DI media. Prices should me really good too.
Hey, MY WATER GOING INTO MY FILTER IS 357 PPM!!!!!! Now that is brutally bad!!!!!!!!!!

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Terry and Leigh,
Thats no fair you guys are cheating! Well good for you guys. Yea they let half of our water go out to the ocean because of some little Pike fish. We really do not have a water shortage, they just make it happen to get more money out of us. What a joke!!!!

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Hey Kyle,
Thanks for the kind words buddy! It's a olod thread but I am trying to liven it up,lol!!! I am certainly getting on the tank in a big way now!
Man, I have been putting contaminated water in my top off, in my buffer mix, and my water changes!!!!
Been working too long and too much..........

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Corals In Route.................new Frags Tomorrow.......................mooohahhhhahhahahaahaha.......mooohahahahahahahaahahahha

Manics1

Hi Todd

Been trying to get you on email ref 2 of the new style impellers for my rsm250 euroreef skimmer. Can you contact me? Maybe your having email issues????

Mike in Norway

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Hi Mike,
Hmmm, please email me again. That is possible. I have impellers and will be here in the office all day. You can call me anytime.
Thanks Mike

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Hi Guys,
Been a long while since I posted on my page!!!!!! My tank is maturing now with mostly all SPS corals. It has been a little bit trying with only 30 gallons of water. But I have a pretty good handle on it now.
Corals are all happy and are growing quickly!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Good to see this old thread revived! I think we need a new FTS! :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Good point Leigh! Me or Glenn can quickly change the thread title if you'd like to Todd? It only takes a few seconds. Don't forget - I'm one of THEM now LOL!

redseareef

RS Sponsor

Hi Leigh, great to hear from you!
Yea, go ahead and change the name Terry! How about.............. Heck you got me???? Any suggestions????
LOL