The Red Sea Max Gamers Thread- All welcome :)

Msigler

Hi guys. Mike here. This thread is dedicated to Eddie and his RSM thread, and the fact that we were turning his thread into Gamestop. Hehe. I would like to start it off by saying I currently play pc games as well as xbox 360 games. I am currently playing Battlefield 2(pc), Black ops(360), and diablo 2(pc for the last 10 years). What are you guys playing and what platform?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
1055.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hah - you took my suggestion (meant in fun) and set up the thread! Now you just need to be sure to get the word to Eddie, Juan and the others :)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Count me in Mike. I used to strictly play games on the computer but got sick of having to update it every time a new game would come out so went with an x-box 360. For the kids mind lol. Currently playing MW2 and Red Dead Redemption. Not much online stuff yet just single player campaign. We recently got xbox live so I hope to improve my skills online. Gamer tag is bitterbunch!

JimmyJ

A big Blizzard fan here for PC. Enjoyed playing Diablo 2 and can't wait for the third installment. Currently playing StarCraft 2. I have a 360 and Wii although they don't get played much anymore.

mtk

I was a big World of warcraft player for many years but it became a second job with overtime. now I am playing Dirt 2 for x-box 360

jpsika08

GREAT THREAD!!
I started 27 years ago with my XT PC, loved all Sierra games at that time, Space Quest, King Quest, Police Quest, etc. Now the addiction never stopped, I use the PS3 mostly, Xbox 360 only to play RPG (i.e. Final Fantasy games) and Wii for playing with the wife.

I still love playing at my PC :)

Msigler

Terry, it was a great idea! Thanks :) You should pick up a game or two. Online play is very relaxing and easy once you get the hang of it.
Leigh, I have MW2 if you wanna "smoke some fools" sometime. We can improve our skills quickly. Gamertag is HomicidalShotta. LOL! I have wanted to get RDR for a while but other things came first.
Jim, huge blizzard fan myself! I almost gave up on D3 after almost eleven years of waiting... but I think it might come this year. Didn't get SC2 yet though. I loved the original wow but not the later ones. Forgot to mention I also play Sid Miers Civilization V. For anyone not familiar with that, it is a strategy game where you build your civilization the way you see fit and can win by science victory, diplomacy victory, military victory...etc. Great game. You can play single player or online multi player and it is probably the best game released this year. Thanks for the responses to this thread guys.

Msigler

You should get battlefield 2 bad company. WOW. The graphics are better than black ops with my GeForce graphics card. The accuracy with the mouse is much greater than with a gamepad. I can't wait for battlefield 3! Looks like the best shooter ever1

lethal

Juan, I am so there with those Sierra games, great memories. Before we had kids the missus and I used to play adventure games together. Sam and Max, Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango, Myst, Gabriel Knight and Tex Murphy series. Stop me now! LOL

Mike, I will add you tonight. Hopefully we can hook up some time (the time difference can make it difficult) and you can coach me on the finer points of online play. I forgot to mention that we also have the Kinect and Wii.

Stretch

Ha! This is cool. Two of my favorite things on the same forum.
Im strictly a Ps3 man now. I played W.O.W for 4 years and just got bored. Thoroughly hooked on black ops now. My tag is ooSTRETCHoo Im open to any and all invites.

lethal

Great link Juan...Sam and Max on xbla, I have died and gone to heaven LOL.

Msigler

Civ V is great. You start with a group of settlers and a group of warriors. You find some land that looks prosperous and you try to evolve into the best civilization you can make. Diplomacy, science, military all play a factor in winning. It is a very diverse game. The best strategy wins. Pick it up, very entertaining.